The new setup..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All white is nice but the Aspen is sorta like.. LOTS brighter than the Volks unfortunately lol.

yeah i noticed that when i pulled it out in the sun. oh well, i wasnt figuring a perfect match.

airjordan - i was going to do cf side skirts and rear lip/strakes. and a cf vortex generator.

all white would be....well stock. plus the cf lip would be all by itself

kinda... the only thing thats going to "stock" would be the trunk, and its not stock since its an 06 trunk and im 05 :D

see..this is what bothers me.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1550925

same crap as me!!

kinda... the only thing thats going to "stock" would be the trunk, and its not stock since its an 06 trunk and im 05 :D

see..this is what bothers me.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1550925

same crap as me!!

Why worry about it. Black and white mixed together typically look sexy on the car. Also, you could just paint the CF white and not have to worry about switching panels out. If I could find a CF decklid for my Celi, I would in a minute.

EDIT: Also, he's not the same as you. He has some gay-ass black stripes on his fenders. I wouldn't worry about it.

^ Either way, the panels would be removed and placed back on :p

Just do whatever it is you want to do, Joe. Unless you have stuff custom made, there will always be someone who has what you have.

Sweeeeet nectar, hombre... That engine bay hurts my brain -- I don't know how you can work on that yourself without going insane...

I'd keep as much CF as possible cuz black and white just looks good to me...

theres not many confusing things about it, i just have to clean some shiz up. a lot of wires that have to go from one side to another so its hard to clean it up.

ash - yeah, i know haha. i really want to do all white b/c it just looks sooooo clean. plus, im falling out of the cf look, the reason i wanted to change it anyway. i love my hood so im probably just going to get it painted.

thanks lina :)

i like cf accents, hence im going to do the cf side skirts and rear. then have the cf vortex generator.

swapped trunks today. not a huge fan of the emblem on it, but i think once i get something on the back bumper it will take attention away from it and also add a nice touch.

Looks good Joe, but I have to be honest and say that I liked the stock wheels Black w/ red lip better. Just a personal preference though. The carbon fiber looks really good, but the all white would be much more subtle (which is my style).

I think it would look great with a white wingless trunk (which you have), a base impreza hood (no scoop), and the wheels you currently have. That would look aggressive but really clean. In any case, I like what you've done with the car.

Looks good Joe, but I have to be honest and say that I liked the stock wheels Black w/ red lip better. Just a personal preference though. The carbon fiber looks really good, but the all white would be much more subtle (which is my style).

I think it would look great with a white wingless trunk (which you have), a base impreza hood (no scoop), and the wheels you currently have. That would look aggressive but really clean. In any case, I like what you've done with the car.

i appreciate the honesty. i liked the black with the red lip too..too bad they dont make those volks that color anymore, just like these, they are a limited production wheel. If i had the cash back in the day (or a credit card hahaha) i would have bought the black and red lip. oh well.

and honestly, thats exactly what i was thinking about doing. i might go outside and throw my stock hood back on and just either buy a reverse scoop or the scoop delete vent. http://www.kstech.biz/servlet/the-25/Subar...TI-scoop/Detail thats what im talkin about.

no worries nate, we are on the same page :thumbsup:

nice!

pics?? hehe jk lol

pics of you and your gf? :D hehe lol

I'm too hyper lol

hahha lina, you crack me up. click on my facebook link, theres pictures of me and that batch there haha :)

i appreciate the honesty. i liked the black with the red lip too..too bad they dont make those volks that color anymore, just like these, they are a limited production wheel. If i had the cash back in the day (or a credit card hahaha) i would have bought the black and red lip. oh well.

and honestly, thats exactly what i was thinking about doing. i might go outside and throw my stock hood back on and just either buy a reverse scoop or the scoop delete vent. http://www.kstech.biz/servlet/the-25/Subar...TI-scoop/Detail thats what im talkin about.

no worries nate, we are on the same page :thumbsup:

hahha lina, you crack me up. click on my facebook link, theres pictures of me and that batch there haha :)

That scoop delete is sweet. Do it.......Do it.

was also thinking of doing this too instead of the scoop delete.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread...ad&page=226

post 5643. theres another guy with the reverse scoop that is all white that has better pics but i forgot what page and dont feel like looking through em haha.

well i got the hood its just the scoop, but yeah thats why i like it too. i need to try to find another shot of it though from the other way.

Oh, I see. Is that just a normal scoop less hood with just an aesthetic scoop?

yeah its just an STi/wrx hood, with the stock scoop taken out. i still have my stock hood, well minus the scoop lol.

Archived