The new setup..

102_2037.jpg

102_2038.jpg

102_2039.jpg

102_2040.jpg

questions/comments welcome. btw, the battery is temporarily in the front b/c i need some new connections and crap. oh, and yes, the paint chipped off on the piping coming from the TB b/c my hood hits it a bit. wah.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, and there is a couple of things that have to be hidden but the battery is there/some wires for my meth kit i havent hooked up yet.

another note, tomorrow ill be swapping my cf trunk with a wingless aspen white one. its the 06 trunk so it will have the badge in the middle, but i dont mind it. let the whiteness begin.

no more cf hood and trunk since i wanna go back to white. plus they are yellowing and i was going to get it painted anyway.

rob - if you pay me onee millllllllion dolllarss

102_2037.jpg

102_2038.jpg

questions/comments welcome. btw, the battery is temporarily in the front b/c i need some new connections and crap. oh, and yes, the paint chipped off on the piping coming from the TB b/c my hood hits it a bit. wah.

1 question. Why do you have a microphone under your hood?

who is rob?

hell, if i had a million dollars do you think i would buy your scooby?

hahaha, im used to your old user name and everytime i saw it i thought of "robo-lander" for some reason. my bad, im retarded :laugh: maybe your middle name starts with an O and i was just callin you by your initials 8)

Kastigir - thats my karaoke machine. dont be jealous. i just pop the hood and start singing.

it is kinda big, but hell thats why its called "big maf" :)

hahaha, im used to your old user name and everytime i saw it i thought of "robo-lander" for some reason. my bad, im retarded :laugh: maybe your middle name starts with an O and i was just callin you by your initials 8)

thats what i though too

yayy 3 special people :laugh:

so what do you guys think of going back to all white and getting rid of the cf? i like it but i hate the yellow..plus i think all white might be completely badass.

Archived