baaaaaaahahahahaha

airjordan223

so i had an exam in engineering thermodynamics on monday, very lovely course as you can tell from its name. one question asked to draw a heat engine and label all the work, and heat transfers. i knew heat pump, motor, refrigerator, but never heard of a heat engine. sooooo im like hmm this guy likes hondas....car engines make heat, sounds like a heat engine to me....SHAZAM. somehow i got it right

DSC00147.jpg

Colter has selective knowledge absorption. He doesn't listen to people who drive domestics.

I drive a Honda as well, so does this present a logic paradox or does the Vette simply trump any and all other vehicles?

yes belly button i know, but it sounds better when i say "what the hell did you just say" than "okay i'm going to look it up on google"

then why continue on as u did?

fine jordan, i no longer love thee, and will never explain again! :(

haha yeah full credit for that. it mustve been the VTAAHHK! yeah i rocked an 89 on that test. thats the best test grade ive gotten in college for a major engineering course. yay for meeeee! now i just have to do it 3 more times

Archived