Del sol people, VIS front bumper

xxscaxx

i have had this thing forever in my basement, when i had my old sol. it fits 93-95 sols, since it has the fogs in front. its painted frost white. i think i actually have a thread on this from a while ago, but i dont feel like finding it.

heres the deal, i just dont want this thing in my basement anymore. if anyone is interested, you can just have it. all you gotta do is pay for the shipping cost if you are too far to get it (which most of you are).

since most of you dont have white, you'll have to repaint it and also have it fitted since it didnt line up exact on my car from what i remember. anyway, its a free bumper that i dont need or want. so if any of you are interested, lmk.

102_1521.jpg

102_1519.jpg

102_1520.jpg

loll maybe, maybe not. its my dark room filled with secrets and smells like sex and shame.

lol... not what you meant, but i always wanted to build a dark room in my old basement (back in the days when digital cameras were pretty lame). my mom never went for it, though, lol.

Jess, email sent.

If this doesn't work out I would love to take it off your hands.

Jess, email sent.

If this doesn't work out I would love to take it off your hands.

Archived