BRIDE?!?

BrIaN EG2

Where can i get my hands on the bride fabric so i can get it put in the back seat of my car? i want to get ahold of some Bride ERGOII seats the black witht he different gradiants of grey in the middle... so im trying to find that for the back also... any help would be much appreciated thanks ^_^

yeah i kinda figured that it would be pricey, since the ERGOII's are $800 a seat, i have wanted those seats since i had my old teggy, lol...

well thanks for the info, but if there is anyone that knows of somewhere else that i might be able to pick it up at id really appreciate the help... thanks again xxscaxx

np. i think the easiest would be go on a mitsubishi website like evolution.net and search through the vendors. i know rallysportdirect can get bride material, and i think cvrmotorsports.com too. they both have stuff for mitsubishi so check that out. what you want to do is what i originally wanted, but every damn subie guy i see at shows has bride material so i changed my mind lol. looks so sweet though. my buddy had reupholstered his sti with bride material and did the backseats, visors, roof, floormats, his custom system in his trunk, the lining in the trunk, the doorcards...it was so sick!

my buddy had reupholstered his sti with bride material and did the backseats, visors, roof, floormats, his custom system in his trunk, the lining in the trunk, the doorcards...it was so sick!

Agreed. The guy that had the R33 had the interior upholstered by Bride. If you went to shows in the area a few years back, you may have seen it. White w/ the red interior. They even made him a baby seat since his gf was pregnant/had just had a child, lol.

I had some of the original black Brix gradient material, but the ex couldn't find it when it was time for me to get my stuff back so I'll never see that again. :rolleyes:

Agreed. The guy that had the R33 had the interior upholstered by Bride. If you went to shows in the area a few years back, you may have seen it. White w/ the red interior. They even made him a baby seat since his gf was pregnant/had just had a child, lol.

I saw that one at HIN. Cant remember if it was Boston or Atlantic City.

I saw that one at HIN. Cant remember if it was Boston or Atlantic City.

Could have been either one, he took it to quite a few; sold it a couple of years back.

Depending on which year HIN AC you went to, I might have been there :p

lol i was there too!

yeah that thing was beautiful. i want to do bride interior so bad b/c i always loved the way it looked, but just too many people have it nowadays.

i was qquoted 80 dollars for 4 square yards of bride fabric.

that was a 2 hour phone conversation with bride customer service

good price.. i just decided to go with black canvas instead.

np. i think the easiest would be go on a mitsubishi website like evolution.net and search through the vendors. i know rallysportdirect can get bride material, and i think cvrmotorsports.com too. they both have stuff for mitsubishi so check that out. what you want to do is what i originally wanted, but every damn subie guy i see at shows has bride material so i changed my mind lol. looks so sweet though. my buddy had reupholstered his sti with bride material and did the backseats, visors, roof, floormats, his custom system in his trunk, the lining in the trunk, the doorcards...it was so sick!

hey man if you REALLY want to be different than all subbie owners ( i wanted to do this ) get your interior redone in Louis Vuitton omgsh that would be SICK, yes a little ricey but SOOO CLEAN, i would drool over your interior :drool: lol...

and 80 bucks a for 4 square yards isnt much at all... i think i mainly want to do the bride takata mix is b/c NOBODY where i live has that at all, its all sparco, recaro, or corba (GAY!).. i just want to be different than everyone back home, i think thats one reason i want to do the takata green volks

took me 2 hours on hold to talk to someone about getting fabric.

I dont want just fabric,i want bride front seats and my rear seats done in Bride fabric... bride = :drool: IMO

I can't wait until you get those bride seats so I can get the old recaro seats which are basically brand new.

:D

I can't decide if I wanna put the seats in the 240sx or the Del sol....hhhmm. Project car or DD. I can't decide.

I can't wait until you get those bride seats so I can get the old recaro seats which are basically brand new.

:D

I can't decide if I wanna put the seats in the 240sx or the Del sol....hhhmm. Project car or DD. I can't decide.

well seeing that im the only owner of the evo and it has like NO MILES, id consider them new, lol.... only thing that sucks, i've got to break in the evo >_< its going to have sh*tty gas milage for a while

Archived