DIZZLEs DEL SOL

dizzlebby

I know for a fact you area bigger post whore than this! You needs to get to postin in other threads! Don't make me have to warn you again! :-

hahah yeah i am. your right ill post whore it up.. i was gone at a car show sorry wasnt on here. hahah lmao

warn me you wouldnt :( would you..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eh SRT-4's are gay.

welcome to the forum. your avatar frackin rocks and your sol is nice. i agree about the fenders but hey if you like it dont let them change your mind lol.

my avatar is just me. lol why do i rock so much ahah

and thanks i like my sol but no i dont like the fenders or the hood. so they arent changing my mind.

and srt4s arent the greatest but my friends i posted is sexual .. lmao

hahaha

and u guys argue too much hahaha makes me laugh my thread is turning into an sti srt4 battle lmao...

ohh well im random haha

lol.dizzle is on here now wow. ha vis makes a awesome oem cf hood. Umm stock fenders are the sh*t ! All the fenders for a del sol are ugly. Im sure you can sell your fenders, and hood.

hahah yeah lol heyyy preston hahaha....

and yeah i will sell them any takers?????

welcome to HF, theres about 400 solers on here now thanks to M aka kermit.

i really like the color, wheels and 70/30s, nice work

aww thanks :)

so far its getting better.

and it will look better. but i appreciate it . urs looks good too

:)

hahah by the way that bug in ur signature is sooo funny. im for real thinkin the bug is crawlin on my screen hahaha ... im tryin to wipe it off haha.

Be careful with the sextuple posts. I've gotten warned for triple posting.>_<

A lot of recent threads make me lol......

Definitely not your average sol. Reminds me of a shark or something, lol.

Welcome to HF. Enjoy your stay. Chocolate rain.

PS: We have a bug problem and we're working on it.

my avatar is just me. lol why do i rock so much ahah

and thanks i like my sol but no i dont like the fenders or the hood. so they arent changing my mind.

and srt4s arent the greatest but my friends i posted is sexual .. lmao

hahaha

and u guys argue too much hahaha makes me laugh my thread is turning into an sti srt4 battle lmao...

ohh well im random haha

your avatar rocks b/c the picture is funny haha.

im not a fan of srt-4s, but i dont hate em all. just most lol. i never started the argument...it was captain sensitive when i wasnt even directing it towards him :)

all b/s aside, welcome.

omg , its..

1. a girl

2. a hott girl, lol

3. A nice del sol

4. she loves people who drive del sols

I am in love... lol Welcome to HF.

I am glad to see more and more people joining.

hahahaha thanks. lol.

:) and i do love del sols very much so :)

hahaha love. what a word..

thanks for the welcome everyone :)

and i agree my avatar is a crazy one lmao

lol....someone is sensitive! i really dont care if you like STi's or not. and, if thats your opinion, i rightfully respect that. to be honest i didnt even see you owned an srt4, so my bad lol.

oh, and no neon is workin over my sti, so i could give a crap less. least not many of em. and i hate when srt-4 owners throw the price in the argument...theres a reason my car was 15k more than yours...but i wont start that.

I was just stirring the pot. There are just alot of STi owners I've come across that are Jack asses, Well atleast here in utah. I'm sure your chill I just like giving subie owners crap cause no matter how hard the try they will most likely fail against a honda.

I am about 45 min from canton..... you should come out to summit motorsports raceway in norwalk and run your sol! and for sure make it out to the meet we have in the works on solsociety for toledo ohio this summer!

I was just stirring the pot. There are just alot of STi owners I've come across that are Jack asses, Well atleast here in utah. I'm sure your chill I just like giving subie owners crap cause no matter how hard the try they will most likely fail against a honda.

fail against a honda? lol i dont get that but aright.

no hard feelings man. i respect every car enthusiast. where i am from and from most i hear is srt-4 owners talkin their car up like its from the heavens or something, and its an automatic comparison to an sti or evo. i dont mind some of em, but i guess there is just butthead drivers for each brand of car. you seem chill too so lets keep it that way, i dont want any enemies :laugh:

fail against a honda? lol i dont get that but aright.

no hard feelings man. i respect every car enthusiast. where i am from and from most i hear is srt-4 owners talkin their car up like its from the heavens or something, and its an automatic comparison to an sti or evo. i dont mind some of em, but i guess there is just butthead drivers for each brand of car. you seem chill too so lets keep it that way, i dont want any enemies :laugh:

That was just some more sarcasm. I like most all cars, weather its a blown V8 or an all motor I4. I usually just like to just give people a hard time about their car of choice.:thumbsup: Lots of people talk their cars up but all it really boils town to is how deep you pockets are. Cause most people that have built cars have found out that speed is almost directly related to your check account.

That was just some more sarcasm. I like most all cars, weather its a blown V8 or an all motor I4. I usually just like to just give people a hard time about their car of choice.:thumbsup: Lots of people talk their cars up but all it really boils town to is how deep you pockets are. Cause most people that have built cars have found out that speed is almost directly related to your check account.

oh i completely agree. anyone can take anything and make it fast if they have the money.

now come on joe

you know you roll up next to almost every srt4 and roll your rear windows up and down electronically

lmfao hahahaha

sigged.

the back windows, especially!

and you have cruise control!! haha

better suspension...

could go on and on...

SRT-4 has the cast iron mitsu block though...that thing can handle booooooost! hehehe

worked srt-4's can get pretty fast. but like lina and busted have pointed out, the list goes on why my car is *in my opinion* better, lol. thanks for the back up lol

Welcome to HF! Looks like you got some plans for a nice sol and a good start once you get that body work fixed. I got the same problem I'll be dealing with eventually returning to OEM rear bumper, and looks like I need a replacement front as well. Oh well gotta love them 13+ year old honda's.

worked srt-4's can get pretty fast. but like lina and busted have pointed out, the list goes on why my car is *in my opinion* better, lol. thanks for the back up lol

I Agree man, there are some things I don't have. Sometimes I would kill for some cruise control. Not so much the back windows cause I don't sit back there. BTW, I do like your sig. It made me lol. But I love knowing I can throw over 600hp on a stock bottom end and have no worries. But my SRT isn't my fast car, thats why I bought my sol.

I Agree man, there are some things I don't have. Sometimes I would kill for some cruise control. Not so much the back windows cause I don't sit back there. BTW, I do like your sig. It made me lol. But I love knowing I can throw over 600hp on a stock bottom end and have no worries. But my SRT isn't my fast car, thats why I bought my sol.

lol that right there is why i respect you.

Archived