DIZZLEs DEL SOL

dizzlebby

Welcome to HF! Looks like you got some plans for a nice sol and a good start once you get that body work fixed. I got the same problem I'll be dealing with eventually returning to OEM rear bumper, and looks like I need a replacement front as well. Oh well gotta love them 13+ year old honda's.

hahah oh yeah gotta love them haha :) sounds like youll be keeping just as busy as me wit the car haha :)

Solinmysol: I am about 45 min from canton..... you should come out to summit motorsports raceway in norwalk and run your sol! and for sure make it out to the meet we have in the works on solsociety for toledo ohio this summer!

dude. im sor sure down to do a sol meet everyone i know of is either in PA or TX. so yeah i dont go on solsociety anymore. its kinda boring so just keep me updated. and i do go to norwalk once in awhile ... almost up there last weekend for the 4 cylinder shootout that buscher racing put on...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahah oh yeah gotta love them haha :) sounds like youll be keeping just as busy as me wit the car haha :)

Solinmysol: I am about 45 min from canton..... you should come out to summit motorsports raceway in norwalk and run your sol! and for sure make it out to the meet we have in the works on solsociety for toledo ohio this summer!

dude. im sor sure down to do a sol meet everyone i know of is either in PA or TX. so yeah i dont go on solsociety anymore. its kinda boring so just keep me updated. and i do go to norwalk once in awhile ... almost up there last weekend for the 4 cylinder shootout that buscher racing put on...

Buscher is so sick.... I met Dave about a month ago, he gave me a tial wastegate keychain haha

I might bring my sol up to norwalk tomorrow night for the open pulls.

Welcome to HF fellow Sol owner. I don't mind the hood, it doesn't look too shabby. The fenders look ricer though. Have you ran the car at a track or anything? Or do you race at all? Other than cosmetics, what do you have done to it?

so anyways... the hood is gay the fenders are gay.l.. yeah i take it to the track.

so anyways sorry for being nice.

ohh and by the way Your being born makes your parents God. You owe them your life; they can control you.

Then puberty makes you Satan, just because you want something better.

gayest quote of my life..

so anyways... the hood is gay the fenders are gay.l.. yeah i take it to the track.

so anyways sorry for being nice.

ohh and by the way Your being born makes your parents God. You owe them your life; they can control you.

Then puberty makes you Satan, just because you want something better.

gayest quote of my life..

well if u find it gay then why did u put it on your car in the begging

Archived