Humorous Pic thread!

mpearce1974

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ITS NANCY ON ROIDS!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Overstepping your boundaries now.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Overstepping your boundaries now.

so true. i dont even know who this kid is. all good though. ill keep my pics sfw from now on for the easliy offended.

so true. i dont even know who this kid is. all good though. ill keep my pics sfw from now on for the easliy offended.

You mustn't. That's what makes Nancy...Nancy. Would you tell a bartender who always puts extra alcohol in your drink to "take it easy" next time? Hell no.

lol yay all is good! nice avy lol

let me introduce...a noobs greatest fear......

http://s576.photobucket.com/albums/ss205/S...t=BanHammer.jpg

AAAHHHH it keeps telling me no dynamic img tags allowed in the pages!

You mustn't. That's what makes Nancy...Nancy. Would you tell a bartender who always puts extra alcohol in your drink to "take it easy" next time? Hell no.

if your ordering from a bartender...most likely youll have alcohol in your drink anyways

if your ordering from a bartender...most likely youll have alcohol in your drink anyways

How old are you? Of course there's alcohol, but sometimes bartenders will put EXTRA alcohol in your cocktail. Extra rum, extra whiskey, etc. More bang for the buck. I and I'm sure most people tip those bartenders more generously.

How old are you? Of course there's alcohol, but sometimes bartenders will put EXTRA alcohol in your cocktail. Extra rum, extra whiskey, etc. More bang for the buck. I and I'm sure most people tip those bartenders more generously.

ah nvm i see what your getting at...im actually 19, but ive been in bars before just not a lot. i thought that you meant more of that drink but i see now soo nvm

I wanna believe that's some kinda photoshop...but no i ain't. Seriously, WTF.

And gary, those pics fail.

mannings O-N-S ?

for those of you who dont listen to dane cook a ONS is a One Night Stand. :)

Archived