SOLD- 2000 honda civic cx

Nancy

Confused why gas has anything to do with the sale? :o JW

What's your DD Nancy?

Anyways, gl with the sale. Shouldn't be too hard to find a local buyer in Socal.

affording to gas up more than one car?

good luck, you'll be able to find a semi-localized buyer to pick it up for the asking price. the older we get, the harder it is to stay in the game with everything else going on too (same reason the crx project has come to an end). hopefully you'll stick around and b.s., though.

affording to gas up more than one car?

Even if you owned 500 cars, why would you need to fill up the gas on more than one if you're only ever driving one at a time?

But yea, Nancy stick around since most of this forum is BS anyways. :laugh:

i think im just growing out of it. ive been leaning towards a suv or a truck with four doors, just makes family life easier. if i cant sell it, i guess ill just keep it or maybe part out and turn it back to stock, then sell it like that.

i think im just growing out of it. ive been leaning towards a suv or a truck with four doors, just makes family life easier. if i cant sell it, i guess ill just keep it or maybe part out and turn it back to stock, then sell it like that.

I've been feeling the same way lately. I just have lost alot of my interest int the car "scene". Shoot, I'd even perfer to find a car with an auto tranny next and am considering a trade for a 03 Ford Focus 4 door plus 4grand for my car. A frickin' ford.....I'm losin' it.

car might be sold, i took it to the in and out burger and some guy saw my for sale sign. he really liked it and actually said i was lowballing myself. he gave me a $2000 deposit and claims he'll have the rest by next wednesday.

Good luck Nancy!

I'm growing out of it fast too. As much as I want to build this car into a drag car, I am really ready to sell everything; the motor, the suspension, the shell, the four door; buy a coupe, make it look gnarly, maybe do a basic swap, and call it a day with a motorcycle.

car sold today, the guy who gave me a deposit came through. i let it go for an even 12k. im kinda bummed but its just a car.

decided to keep the wheels. i might rock them on my eh2.

What you gonna do with the money Nancy?

i dunno yet, maybe get some nice photo stuff and some nice stuff for my son. im so tempted to use the money to fund my eh2 but im going to resist.

Archived