Motegi MR8

haha we gave up.. we found plenty of mr7s though

they worked out a trade so now our spec v is going to have some other type of rims(we have to order then still) and the stock sentra rims are on my friends accord

we had some black 5 spoke rims for the sentra and they looked good but one of them was bent horribly so we gave them back

• 1 month later...
okay so my friend got 2 motegi silver mr8s from his friend and now he needs two more.. well i guess they are not made anymore and i was wondering if anyone knew where to look for some

do you still have two motegi mr8's?? I'm looking to replace two i destroyed....

haha we gave up.. we found plenty of mr7s though

they worked out a trade so now our spec v is going to have some other type of rims(we have to order then still) and the stock sentra rims are on my friends accord

we had some black 5 spoke rims for the sentra and they looked good but one of them was bent horribly so we gave them back

wtf sentra wheels on a accord, EWWW ricey >_<

his accord is burgandy.. he keeps it clean for bein a 1990 and he runs about a 16 flat if he can hook which i think is good since its nonvtec and should be runnin like an 18 something

ill get a pic in color next time i see him

told you it wasnt ricey

Ehh i dont like it much... it would look GREAT with polished Rota slipstreams... i dont like mismatching wheels from different cars ex: nissan to honda, honda to toyota, etc... just not my cup of tea

Damn, I saw this thread late... my friend has a set of MR8's still in the box. He's a rim collector of sorts.. they've never had a tire on them, let me know if you're still interested. I'll ask him about them.

Damn, I saw this thread late... my friend has a set of MR8's still in the box. He's a rim collector of sorts.. they've never had a tire on them, let me know if you're still interested. I'll ask him about them.

Rim collector eyy? Just wondering but does he have any Mugen MF10's?!? I'd LOVE to get my hands on some mf10's so i could do a honda project car :thumbsup: but only after the EVO is done

I'll call him and ask, for the both of you. He has two storage locations FILLED with rims, still in their boxes. Just set after set... he's a rim-whore. His garage, he can't even park his new Si in it because there's no room. TOO MANY RIMS.

I'll call him and ask, for the both of you. He has two storage locations FILLED with rims, still in their boxes. Just set after set... he's a rim-whore. His garage, he can't even park his new Si in it because there's no room. TOO MANY RIMS.

Thanks alot, if he has any Mugen MF's or even spoon SW88's ill buy them for market price if they are in tip top condition... It'll have to be after i get back from iraq, then ill be in TN so i can just drive out there pay for them and pick them up

He DOES have a set of Mugen MF10's..... he didn't seem too thrilled about letting them go, but I'm working on him letting them go for you. He's a tad bit stubborn. The SP10's he said he would look in his garage. He's not too sure about them. They're all in boxes... so it's going to take a while. As far as the 5 lug 15's or 16's... any particular style? This guy is starting his own rim shop... he has over 500 different sets of rims. Honda Special, Mugen, Motegi, Kosei, Enkei, Konig, Harts, etc. Take a pick.

He DOES have a set of Mugen MF10's..... he didn't seem too thrilled about letting them go, but I'm working on him letting them go for you. He's a tad bit stubborn. The SP10's he said he would look in his garage. He's not too sure about them. They're all in boxes... so it's going to take a while. As far as the 5 lug 15's or 16's... any particular style? This guy is starting his own rim shop... he has over 500 different sets of rims. Honda Special, Mugen, Motegi, Kosei, Enkei, Konig, Harts, etc. Take a pick.

Seriously? I'd love to see what he has in a 15", 4X100, set of white rims.

my friend doesnt care haha

but so yah since my rim connected with a cement pipe and shattered i need a cheap set of like 4 lug rims that might kinda look like my old ones cause i like 5 spoke bigger rims like the ones i had.. dont matter what color cause ill get them painted to match the car.. IF the car is fixable.. if my car is screwed i dont need any

Archived