Motegi MR8

He DOES have a set of Mugen MF10's..... he didn't seem too thrilled about letting them go, but I'm working on him letting them go for you. He's a tad bit stubborn. The SP10's he said he would look in his garage. He's not too sure about them. They're all in boxes... so it's going to take a while. As far as the 5 lug 15's or 16's... any particular style? This guy is starting his own rim shop... he has over 500 different sets of rims. Honda Special, Mugen, Motegi, Kosei, Enkei, Konig, Harts, etc. Take a pick.

omg HE HAS THE MUGENS!!!! :drool: Ill pay market price for them if he will sell... Just ask him what he wants and ill see what i can do... Ive been in love with those wheels since i was in elementary school.. are they bronze or white?

Mugens are bronze I believe. He's being stubborn when it comes to them... but he doesn't need them. I'll keep bugging him for you.

He has a set of Kosei Soneka's, which are no longer made, in a size 15 and 17. They're white with a polished lip. I actually have the set of 16's. I think I have a picture of my car where you can somewhat see them...

Okay so... this isn't my car.. I couldn't find the picture of them that I wanted to show you. SO, I googled them. They don't look very appealing on this Saturn....but they're nice rims. They're better with low pro's, 45 or 40 grade tire. Those tires are at least a 50 grade, I believe.

Alkemyst96SC2Rear3qtrLowered.jpg

Please, don't mind the Saturn. It's the best I could find! Hahaha.

Mugens are bronze I believe. He's being stubborn when it comes to them... but he doesn't need them. I'll keep bugging him for you.

He has a set of Kosei Soneka's, which are no longer made, in a size 15 and 17. They're white with a polished lip. I actually have the set of 16's. I think I have a picture of my car where you can somewhat see them...

Okay so... this isn't my car.. I couldn't find the picture of them that I wanted to show you. SO, I googled them. They don't look very appealing on this Saturn....but they're nice rims. They're better with low pro's, 45 or 40 grade tire. Those tires are at least a 50 grade, I believe.

Alkemyst96SC2Rear3qtrLowered.jpg

Please, don't mind the Saturn. It's the best I could find! Hahaha.

I you could get me a more straight on shot of a set of white ones, I'd be very appreciative.

I'll ask. I'm trying to find a shot of those rims... I'm going to keep looking. If not, I'll just take a picture of mine that are sitting in the garage.

Hmmm. I cant find any MF's online... I'd give about 4,000 to 4,500 for those wheels... I want to do a clean JDM honda but im not too sure what i want to do yet, something old school...

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived