IS-F = Pure Sex

dam that thing is nice, sounds like a beast on the vids! 5.0 V8, cant go wrong with that! lets see it up against the M5 though....

Sure let's line a 30K dollar car up against a 60 or 70K dollar car and see how it competes.

Sexy bitch though.

Nah. Evo's aren't some Godly car. You must also keep in mind Lexus isn't some performance car creator. This car will probably come nicely equipped with a killer interior and great features.

Whereas an Evo.. What, paddle shift?

And yea, the IS-F is rumored to be an M3 competitor. Which, isn't bad. It's more affordable for most people.

i still think the bmw will out handle and be more fun to drive than the IS-F. BMW has always had the ability to just make their cars more fun to drive than the competition. i mean look how audi has been trying to compete with them for years and the beamers still out perform them. although with lexus' determination to gain perfection i bet they wont be behind for much longer.

edit: fck me runnin, it's got an 8 speed tranny!?

This is the first time I've seen pictures of it in black, rather than the lame purple color they were originally showing it off in. Black cars just look so nice...

Looks, sounds, and (I'm sure) drives sexy...

i still think the bmw will out handle and be more fun to drive than the IS-F. BMW has always had the ability to just make their cars more fun to drive than the competition. i mean look how audi has been trying to compete with them for years and the beamers still out perform them. although with lexus' determination to gain perfection i bet they wont be behind for much longer.

edit: fck me runnin, it's got an 8 speed tranny!?

Actually the bmw's handle is not as tight as lexus due to lexus being a more luxurious car. I've test drove the m3 and it handles like complete garbage.

The IS F is definately better over a m3. This car is very impressive considering lexus really doesnt market to the performance side that much.... The exhaust is also pretty unique its a stacked 2x2 and sounds like a beast

really because i've seen a side by side comparison and the bmw would always come out ahead? maybe thats because the bmw is better on a track and the lexus is better on the road. i do remember tiff specifically saying that the car felt much more at home on the road than on the track, where as the bmw was more tuned for the track.

edit: sir vtec did you make sure to take the 30 minutes it takes to set the car up right with all that i-drive stuff :thumbsup:

Not quite sure I understand the going back to the 300 style comment...

...but anyway, it's a nice car and indeed has a beefy growl with the speed to match. After the L-Tune debacle, Lexus had to pull out all the stops to make a blip on the M3 radar. Overall tho, I doubt BMW has much to worry about the IS-F. By comparing the stock IS350 vs 3-series, I much prefer the ride of a Beemer vs. the Lexus. I'm sure many other BMW purists would agree too. Not saying I'm a purist...I would be happy to have either car: just remove that ugly kit on the IS-F before delivery please.

lol as a bmw hater, I would say I'd rather push a car to get to work than drive a bimmer haha

the transporter guy's car is awesome!! :D that movie has been in my dreams only like about 100 times lol wish there was a career as "hitwoman" or "transporter woman" lol jk jk

I just got a huge smile on my face listening to that engine go and I WANT THAT CAR SO BAD.

I love it the look, the sound, i just don't know....it is something so appealing to me that makes me wanna buy it but I would try to get it in stick cause I bet the gears are short for a 8 speed tranny.

Archived