I miss driving

TS John

I dunno how you people that go away to school and don't bring your car with you every semester do it. I dreamt about driving my sol last night (yeah, I know) and it felt weird. Like, when I finally get home this summer after 5-6 months I'm not gonna know how to do it.

Yah not having a car for long periods of time can drive me mad....especially MY car. It's one of the things I miss so much on vacations that when I get home, I just hop in my car and drive. LOL. Dude you're in europe, just go to a Honda dealership and test drive a Civic Type R and don't return.

How's French-land? I spent about 4 days in Paris and was staying in my buddy's flat which was right above this bakery place. It was awesome...I couldn't get enough of those damn croissants. I dunno, can't find anything like them at home :(

it absolutely used to drive me crazy not being able to drive in england. I was so used to the freedom of just getting in and going somewhere whenever i felt like it. plus, i loved the car i'd had. now that I'm back and i can drive whenever i feel like it, i really hate driving. but thats probably because as much of a POS as my VW was, this toyota's even worse.

aw sucks for you guys who don't get to drive your cars! I would go crazy! lol I went crazy not driving stick for so many months...

my coworker with the nsx doesn't get to see his family for a whole week and he says when he gets home on Fridays, he kisses his car and goes out for a drive FIRST! lol

aw sucks for you guys who don't get to drive your cars! I would go crazy! lol I went crazy not driving stick for so many months...

my coworker with the nsx doesn't get to see his family for a whole week and he says when he gets home on Fridays, he kisses his car and goes out for a drive FIRST! lol

oh look at me my name is lina and i can drive my car. ass. you should drive that car out here and hang out

thats right i jsut beat woman in the head with a log knock them out and drag them home. then i try to keep them in my house until they actually run away. lol

just kidding i'm not a wild person...... when i'm sober.