My car has new shoes.

chris_agu28

I found mine on solsociety. Craigslist isnt really all that big around here.

And careful, dont drop it too low, this happened with my 2 1/2" drop.

DSCF0647.jpg

That's not because of your drop though....it's because of the style of camber kit you had. I'm dropped 3" and have been for over a year and don't have any problems like that.

So that looks bad, when i drop it, it should look a lot better then a 4x4 del sol. If i decide to do a 3inch, I won't need a camber kit just a toe adjustment? I was thinking a 2" drop would be fine cause I am getting a h22 from a friend for basically nothing and I extra room so when the h22 sets in the car, It won't bottom out my suspension.

To be more practical. I doubt you'll be able to drop 3 inches without rubbing. When I had 17's and dropped 2.5-3" it rubbed pretty bad. I was able to chop up some stuff in the fender to keep it from rubbing as bad, but I never got it to stop completely around hard corners/big bumps. 2" drop would probably be better. Or something like the Tein S-Tech's which drop around 1.8". Here's my old del sol (now my dad's del sol) dropped on Tein S-tech's with 16's.

aa92e129.jpg

2ace9f95.jpg

oh man that del sol is so clean, I might wanna trade for 16's and drop it.that would look nice. I really like that blue color. I would rather have that then my black color.

do you remember what kinda rims those ewere cause I like those.

Yea that's a really nice looking sol, Hung. Although I'm sure you could make any car look good with enough time and money.

I saw a teg yesterday that reminded me of yours. It was so shiny and clean even though it was so crappy outside.

I dunno yet, I wanna be different so i going to get a h22 once he gets it out of the car. Then me and the guy selling it to me (he is a honda guru) is going to build it up from the ground up, New pistons and such. We are also going to merge it with a b tranny cause we both agree the h tranny is crap.

I love displacement. What can I say.

I most likely start a forum and keep everybody updated when it all starts. I should be done by the time we all have our honda meet. So I have something to show for my little sol.

ime sayin if you like them 2 thumbs up!!!! but with the others sayin they stay 15's under 00 honda ime with them,,,only wheels i put on my car is SI'S but dont drop it........SO YOU CAN THROW SOME BIGGER SLICKS ON THAT BITCH!!!!!!!~!~ :D

That's not because of your drop though....it's because of the style of camber kit you had. I'm dropped 3" and have been for over a year and don't have any problems like that.

That was with a stock upper control arm. I didnt have a camber kit yet. When I finally got one, it was the Ingalls style one, that still utilized the stock control arm, only moving it more towards the outside of the car.

Archived