custom'ed CRX

TLontheDL

You're definitely one to talk. You are the one coming in here constantly digging up things just so u can try to say another insulting line.

And when u're confronted by your lies, you dodge.

Now lets see what you have to say.

i forgot the f*g that said this in one of these dumb honda threads, but he said he gave me two days to hurry up and post my crap, but im fixing my scanner, gimme a week, patience, you dumb honda faggets and sluts. i just can't believe it, so many honda faggets and sluts on these roads, i can't wait to get back to japan. it's f*cking sickening. fawk!!!!!

lol. buzamana. rakunishi teyaru.

Didn't you say in the other thread that you have a Honda :rolleyes:

Or was that just your lack of education, once again? huh

Lionel will not be getting back to you anytime soon, can't you read his member title... "Owned by Trepid!" means he can't post no more!

Oh, and he's in the Florida area right now, I traced it :p

hey lionel didnt u say u live on Okinawa(sp?)? well hate to say it but i very highly doubt it. there isnt enough room on Okinawa(sp?) to open up a corvette let alone highly modded skylines, rx7s, fto, supras and what not

thats very true.. the roads are dirt road, and it is very smal and its culture is.. varies by folktales such as the great mukashi!! its how japanese anime came with samuri swordfighting style, from that stuff.. its also known for an ancient place, kinda lika kingdom and something about a fire god..

Hmmm...I don't know what side of Okinawa you've been too but they're a pretty civilized island. They have roads...and stuff. That's where most of my JDM pics came from, Okinawa.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived