Post ya faces

90IntegraC1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went from smoking a pack/pack and a half a day to none overnight. I was a mean little bastard for bout a week but now all is good. Still have a dip every once in a while though. Had a cigarette for the first time in 2 weeks today and gagged, couldn't stand the taste.

P-Funks (aka Parliament Lights) are my smokes of choice. Although I have been cutting back a lot lately. Usually when I drink now cause everyone and there mom smokes when they drink...even the "non-smokers".

I'm facing the reality of quitting...with increases in cigarette taxes and health reasons, it's just a luxury I prolly could do without. Besides, once they get as expensive as they are in Chicago or in Europe, then definitely I would have to quit...lol. DAMN...

vtec and speed (going fast) are my only addictions.

oh, and dr pepper and pretty women are too.

and gsr motors

and...

well, i guess i have more addictions than i thought.

but cigarettes arent one of them

addicted to VTEC... you're like a 16 year old kid.

how is that being like a 16 year old kid? with an accusation like that you should have some supporting statements to back it up.

let me clarify. im addicted to the sound. i love the sound when vtec kicks in. and in all honesty, Besides an sti, evo, ferrari or aston martin, i wouldnt want to own any other car than a honda

and to get back on topic:

Picture.jpg

how is that being like a 16 year old kid? with an accusation like that you should have some supporting statements to back it up.

let me clarify. im addicted to the sound. i love the sound when vtec kicks in.

I agree!

and I love the sound of VTEC when it kicks in...it's awesomenesssss.... :D

dude i used to make people rofl in my car

i'd go like

"dewd u hear that?"

they'd be like "wat"

i'd go

"DOOD CAN U HEARZ DEH VTAK? mmmmmmmmBAAAAAAAAAAH", all the while you heard this massive loping of an SBC going from idle to slow accel for the mmmmmmm and romping into it, tires boiling for the BAAAAAAAH aspect"

Archived