Post ya faces

90IntegraC1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You quit smoking, Kegger? This is day three for me, but I've failed to quit many times before. Trying to do it for real since Jan 1st. I had a momentary relapse when I got here, what with all the Frenchies blowing smoke everywhere.

I never realized how nasty smoking was until I tried to stop for real, though. Smoke actually tastes good when it's coming out of you...

I smoke.

whatevs...doesn't really phase me, i just don't smoke around my gf or parents, and don't give a crap what anyone else thinks haha, i do what i want bitches.

Doral Lights, Marlboro Virginia Blends, or Camel Filters for me.

smoking is good for you

camel turkish silvers !!!! yay

F*ck yeah, I smoke Turkish Silvers. I only smoke in between class and after doing homework though. Usually just two or three a day.

I don't smoke a goddamn thing anymore.

I used to indulge in that which would leave you impaired but..

That was strictly for medicinal purposes. LULZ.

I went to a Hookah bar once, it was meh. Too many people attempting to do cool smoke blowing tricks and failing miserably. I'd rather keep my $5 and have a pack of cigarettes.

You quit smoking, Kegger? This is day three for me, but I've failed to quit many times before. Trying to do it for real since Jan 1st. I had a momentary relapse when I got here, what with all the Frenchies blowing smoke everywhere.

I never realized how nasty smoking was until I tried to stop for real, though. Smoke actually tastes good when it's coming out of you...

:)

I don't smoke but hookah is nice sometimes...

LOL cranny should change his name to Kranny hehe

Cranny seems like such a cool dude. I wanna work on cars with him. Check that: I wanna work on my car with him. I'm sure I would learn a lot.

By the way, to all you smokers who "only do 2 or whatever a day," good luck with that. I think that's how everyone starts. Then when you're buying a new pack every morning and can't stop...

I mean, I'm not trying to get on a soapbox over it but I'm just saying I remember those days.

As addictions go it's a pretty enjoyable one. Now the money I save by not buying cigs I get to spend on alcohol. Yay!

didn't know replacing cigs. with alcohol works...I thought when people drink they crave cigs. even more...

but then again, I wouldn't know...I don't drink or smoke (besides hookah) or even drink coffee...I'm too high on air already lol

didn't know replacing cigs. with alcohol works...I thought when people drink they crave cigs. even more...

but then again, I wouldn't know...I don't drink or smoke (besides hookah) or even drink coffee...I'm too high on air already lol

and high off differential equations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Archived