what do you all think of this car?

Rick B.

actually looks quite nice. kit is not full of all kinds of queer angles and giant holes and openings in the grill and the rear bumper doesn't have a gigantic flat area on it. Looks a bit like it was factory, actually.

only downside is that it will be a shame if you have to park it outside in the elements. it is so nice and shiny!

woa...look at the 6th picture...front bumper...bottom right of the pic...those are ballerina skirts lol...

it's nice...if you check it out and it's all ok then why not? you like ej's with the gsr motor (your old car right?) and this guy sounds like he knows his cars unlike the guy I went to yesterday...he said it's a gsr and I go and find out it's ls-vtec...and then I found a real gsr but it was burning oil bad...a part of the head gasket was out and oil was alllll over the place...lol

Go for it man. Looks way too showy for me but hey, why not?

Still, I stand by what I said at your place. I'd never buy a modded car off Craig's List, though that does look well put together.

Bummer, Lina, about the "gsr" you were lookin' at. The other one may not have been too bad... a head gasket is an easy fix.

agree with "modded car off Craigslist" rule...this one is not that modded?...just intake and a few things...Rick check it all...

John, tnx...sucks but it's my fault for having chosen to look for a hard-to-find car...head gasket is very cheap and easy to fix but it wasn't the only thing...it was burning oil...rattling bad...and in general bad shape/not taken care of...pictures lie lol...

ill definitely look into it. if all turns out good, then im gonna go for it.

a couple of bolt ons and an exhaust and it will be just as fast as my last one, and not to mention prettier.

paint it a different color , get rid of the big tach and the type r badges , its a nice ride i think. clean as hell. when body kits are not extreme , and put on professionally , they look clean. that car looks like it was all done nicely.

paint it a different color , get rid of the big tach and the type r badges , its a nice ride i think. clean as hell. when body kits are not extreme , and put on professionally , they look clean. that car looks like it was all done nicely.

+1

i agree

its nice man, he obviously likes the body kitted type r yellow style.. and it has a gsr in it, not that bad look.. but in my opinion 4/5, im kinda drunk right now, sobering up.. and yeah its sick looking cept maybe its kinda ricy in a way.. like a wannabe type r witha kit and, better if it is a type r motor rather then a gsr..

why dose a 91 nsx on CL overpriced?? over 32k >_<

i realize alot of you don't dig it, but it is hard to deny that as far as kits go that car has one of the cleanest, simplest ones I have seen.

I agree that at least one of the wings has to go, as well as the stupidly huge and mis-placed tach

obviously you guys didnt read my build thread. i want a ctr look. alot of the car will change if i get it. the bucket seats arent bad, ill just throw in ctr rear seats. ctr body panels. take off the kit and put on ctr front bumper, skirts, and rear bumper. obviously take out that ridiculous tach. bleh

so what if it has a gsr motor. its gonna be boosted so it doesnt really matter if its the type-r or the gsr. ya know why? because the pistons, rods, and cams will be changed so pretty much everything that made it a type-r motor will be taken out anyway. oh, except for the engine stamp.

and busted, youre right. the only reason why its able to pull off those 17's is because of the kit.

Archived