can you find them all?

Sapphyre

so, a friend of mine emailed this to me earlier asking if i could find all the band names in the image. so far i've found a large number of them, but i cant find them all. lets see if you can do any better.

8fvmfbp.jpg

i found...

- Red Hot Chili Peppers

- Radiohead

- zombie nation

- Jefferson Airplane

- Smashing Pumpkins

- phish

- Seal

- Styx

- Blind Melon

- Guns n Roses

- Alice in chains

- Led Zepllin

- Iron maiden

- Matchbox 20

- The Eagles

- Deep purple

- the rolling stones.

- 50 cent

- blur

- beach boys

- scissor sisters

- the black crowes

- the police

- the gorillaz

- black flag

- the eels

- blues brothers

- the doors

- queen

- sex pistols

I see some now...I missed the "eels"...a...

what kind of music do you listen to/like? I'm guessing you are a rock person...? I don't know what type though...

i listen to a little of everything. i was really into heavy rock, metal and punk when i was a teenager- hell, i was even a goth back in the day- but i've mellowed out a lot these days and prefer more pop-punk, soft rock, country & mainstream stuff these days.

i swear i posted it here. i did a search and found that i posted the same pic in nov of 05.

i'm not going to flip through archives all the way back to '05 when its almost '08 now. sorry.

cool...I listen to heavy metal too and anything that's good...but mostly trance...electronica...no lyrics...

I've been to your state, NC, and it was like a HUGE forest to me...it was fun...I speeded and drove like a crazy California person and didn't get any tickets...I didn't even see cops...lol

lol. whereabouts were you when you came here? cops are everywhere in my area (Raleigh/Durham/Wakeforest/Cary/Apex) but most of them are pretty nice about most things. There are ALWAYS checkpoints and such every weekend and they arrest hundreds of folk using them. but my fiance's a firefighter and knows most of the local ones- definitely saved my ass more than once!

Archived