Dallas vs. Green Bay

SIR_VTEC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hate dallas. i hope romo gets his leg broken.lol jk i give them cred for being good team but im going for green bay...

by the way i hate bretts last name...its pronounced "Farve" but is spelled "Favre". the "r" is after the "v" ????? its something that has always gotten on my nerves.lol haha

It is going to be a good game. hard to tell. its like that patriot and colt game.

as far as this dallas v. GB game is concern, I am rooting for Dallas only b/c im a texan.

TR +TO = TD >_<

tom brady + randy moss = superbowl

tom brady + randy moss = superbowl

thats why when your team was in "the best shape of the season" they almost got stamped out by our second string quarterback..too bad he's kind of a bum too. you guys are totally beatable and my Birds proved it.

thats why when your team was in "the best shape of the season" they almost got stamped out by our second string quarterback..too bad he's kind of a bum too. you guys are totally beatable and my Birds proved it.

+1 and on top of that Moss got benched.

Plus I just think the pats coach (I would totally screw his name up if I even tried to spell it) is a complete a$$hole. He wouldn't even shake Dungy's hand after the colts game. That guy is a f*g and should take a long walk off a short pier.

Back on the topic of the Dallas Green Bay game I'm a big cowboys fan. Think of it this way, they are playing in Dallas and Brett is 0-8 in Texas stadium. I know the stats mean nothing but you know that has to be in the back of him mind somewhere.

I think cowboys will take it but it will be close and I wouldn't be surprised if Romo has a couple of stumbles along the way. I like the guy but I can see him throwing at least 2 interceptions in this one.

they didnt prove they were beatable, because the eagles lost. they proved that not every game is going to be a blowout and they do have some weaknesses.

they didnt prove they were beatable, because the eagles lost. they proved that not every game is going to be a blowout and they do have some weaknesses.

you know that could have easily lost had it not been for that 2nd interception. our offense was walking all over you guys. Philly just doesnt take crap like other cities.

you know that could have easily lost had it not been for that 2nd interception. our offense was walking all over you guys. Philly just doesnt take crap like other cities.

well if the dolphins didnt let the steelers kick that field goal, maybe they would have won

you can play "could have" and "what if" for every single game in every single sport, but the facts are, it didnt happen and they lost.

when/if the pats lose, then they will beatable, but until that happens, they are still undefeated

well if the dolphins didnt let the steelers kick that field goal, maybe they would have won

you can play "could have" and "what if" for every single game in every single sport, but the facts are, it didnt happen and they lost.

when/if the pats lose, then they will beatable, but until that happens, they are still undefeated

that goes without saying. but they are beatable.

GO DOLPHINS...not

remember a couple of years ago when the pats were killing everybody and they played the dolphins and the dolphins beat them...yeah well if u dont recall it DID happened. lol hahaha

i hope so badly that the dolphins go...well defeated this year?lol it would be hilarious to see them lose every game :blush:

Whoa whoa whoa, sir.

Being a Florida native there's a part of me that would like to see them do halfassedly. That will by no means happen, I'm a U-M (FL) fan and a Jag's fan to boot (and they aren't looking promising either) but to wish such misfortune..

Why, that's cruelty.

Archived