Dallas vs. Green Bay

SIR_VTEC

that goes without saying. but they are beatable.

well 12 weeks of football has proven that otherwise

I watched MNF and felt so bad for them when the Steelers finally got that FG with like 20 seconds left

yeah i wanted the dolphins to win that game so bad.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well 12 weeks of football has proven that otherwise

yeah i wanted the dolphins to win that game so bad.

that doesnt mean it isnt impossible. i cant wait for them to lose so i can rub it in your face. oh man, i cant wait.

Whoa whoa whoa, sir.

Being a Florida native there's a part of me that would like to see them do halfassedly. That will by no means happen, I'm a U-M (FL) fan and a Jag's fan to boot (and they aren't looking promising either) but to wish such misfortune..

Why, that's cruelty.

sorry man.lol i didnt mean it, i take it back haha >_<

that doesnt mean it isnt impossible. i cant wait for them to lose so i can rub it in your face. oh man, i cant wait.

well if they do lose, it still wont really matter because they will still be the best team in the NFL. as of right now they are unbeatable.

anything is possible. you could say the '72 dolphins were beatable because they had close games, but they never lost. right now its the same case for the patriots, and will be that case until they lose, or the season is over

well if they do lose, it still wont really matter because they will still be the best team in the NFL. as of right now they are unbeatable.

anything is possible. you could say the '72 dolphins were beatable because they had close games, but they never lost. right now its the same case for the patriots, and will be that case until they lose, or the season is over

But there is a major difference in the 2 teams. That goes back to coaching, you never saw or heard anything about Shula not wanting to shake a coach's hand after one of those close games. You also never heard or saw anything about Shula video taping the other coach's defensive signals and trying to use it towards his advantage.

The pats are good that goes without saying because of the record, but are they perfect as the 72 dolphins were??? They may go the entire season without a loss however those two things will stand out forever and that makes them in many eyes not so perfect.

But there is a major difference in the 2 teams. That goes back to coaching, you never saw or heard anything about Shula not wanting to shake a coach's hand after one of those close games. You also never heard or saw anything about Shula video taping the other coach's defensive signals and trying to use it towards his advantage.

The pats are good that goes without saying because of the record, but are they perfect as the 72 dolphins were??? They may go the entire season without a loss however those two things will stand out forever and that makes them in many eyes not so perfect.

because NEITHER coach shook the other guys hand? its not like dungy was running over to him and bill just walked it off. those two have always been like that. the colts and pats have become a huge rivalry over the past few seasons, of course theyre not going to be best friends. and have you noticed that he doesnt really care about the media or any of that bullcrap in interviews. hes the coach, hes there to coach football and thats what he does.

its hard to say who is a better team because the season is not over, but if you go back and look at the scores, the dolphins were only winning by 10 points or so while the pats have been winning by several TDs on average.

It is going to be a good game. hard to tell. its like that patriot and colt game.

as far as this dallas v. GB game is concern, I am rooting for Dallas only b/c im a texan.

TR +TO = TD >_<

Thank you TL!

+1 and on top of that Moss got benched.

Plus I just think the pats coach (I would totally screw his name up if I even tried to spell it) is a complete a$$hole. He wouldn't even shake Dungy's hand after the colts game. That guy is a f*g and should take a long walk off a short pier.

Back on the topic of the Dallas Green Bay game I'm a big cowboys fan. Think of it this way, they are playing in Dallas and Brett is 0-8 in Texas stadium. I know the stats mean nothing but you know that has to be in the back of him mind somewhere.

I think cowboys will take it but it will be close and I wouldn't be surprised if Romo has a couple of stumbles along the way. I like the guy but I can see him throwing at least 2 interceptions in this one.

As Am I civic, as am I....Yea i wouldnt be surprised if romo gets hit in the face and scores a freakin touchdown lol

Green bay gon get rolled. Watch as they play an amazing first half, then get punished in the second half.

Very true i did notice if the cowboys arent killing them in the first half, they are the second half comeback team....so if not a dominate game overall, the second quarter will make Brett wish he wont play them again in the playoffs in Texas lol, I think score will be 34-23 Dallas.... GO COWBOYS!?!

Archived