Dallas vs. Green Bay

SIR_VTEC

Final 37-27...haha I loved it...yea yea yea well Dallas really needs to work on their secondary and if they brush up on that then I think they will be fine.

But i had to post this picture, it was hilarious lol...

nfl_ap_owens_popcorn_412.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You say the pats are going to beat us, however the eagles as they say "laid out a blueprint" to beat the pats. The deep middle of the field is weak in the pats d. Either their linebackers aren't covering their zone or the safety's are playin to far back but I think both the tight ends as well as the backs releasing down field will exploit that weakness the pats have... At any rate if both teams make it to the super bowl it will be on hell of a game.

You say the pats are going to beat us, however the eagles as they say "laid out a blueprint" to beat the pats. The deep middle of the field is weak in the pats d. Either their linebackers aren't covering their zone or the safety's are playin to far back but I think both the tight ends as well as the backs releasing down field will exploit that weakness the pats have... At any rate if both teams make it to the super bowl it will be on hell of a game.

well the pats already beat the cowboys by 21 points this season....so yeah. but a good superbowl would be pats cowboys.

i only got to see part of the first half because i had a statics test this morning...real crapty. but what i did see was romo looking pretty good. sad thing to see favre go down though, poor old guy. the thing about romo is he does all those scrambles and "unpredictable" plays with those bad snaps and all of that, and so far its been working for him, but its definitely going to catch up and theyre gonna get rocked. like that one game he had 6 picks or whatever and still won because whoever they were playing sucked bawlz.

Archived