New Parts List. Future Plans.

Repsol

think someone has strange priorities: won't let you drive a long distance, but doesn't mind you spending a bunch of money on parts to make your car go faster.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just don't do it. First: You won't know what you're getting until you have it and find out whether it's a complete pile of sh*t or not. Second: Buying eBay aftermarket parts helps the killing of this industry. It really sounds like you should throw the money in the bank and do a lot of research before you consider going FI.

"Building" and going SC isn't going to change power by much.

If you want SC, go with a higher compression -- around 10.5:1 -- with a JRSC, and LHT SC Intercooler. Change the crank pulley with a B20 pulley and you'll make about 10 - 11 psi and about 220 - 250 whp if tuned right and have a great fuel management system.

Turbo'd and built? Ha, possibilities are endless. The highest WHP D16 turbo I have seen is Rota92 on HT and TurboD16. It is fully built, B series trans, all out drag car -- 4 inch piping and top mount ram horn, with a GT35RS or something crazy making over 600whp.

That's insane. You can use a B20 crank pulley for a supercharger pulley? o.O I thought you wanted lower compression as well for supercharged applications.

Thanks to Ben, he's helped me with most of this progress on telling me about parts and their quality, etc. I'm deciding to go with a turbo application.

• 2 weeks later...
I know what wheels I want! Buddy Club P1 Racing SF Wheels, The limited Edition matte black finish. :) 15 x 6.5

i've been looking at the gunmetallic QF's in a 15x7 with a 42 offset

He doesn't even have pockets (this was the guy that was going to buy an eBay turbo - remember?) The only way hes ever going to roll on those wheels is if he uses the five-finger discount.

i really cannot believe you went to the effort to post a picture of a license plate frame - and a bad picture at that.

i laff @ joor jenral diereckshin!

Archived