New Parts List. Future Plans.

Repsol

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wheels are getting mounted and balanced right now. I'm going to pick them up in about an hour and a half. Just kept the lugnuts I had until I get more money.

These are cell phone pics so they aren't that good and it's night time. I'll snag some tomorrow with a digi cam. But here they are.

1210071749.jpg

I Just went outside and put the center caps on. This pic doesn't have em. :(

1210071750.jpg

Nope.. I wish I did, but this car sits low enough right now. I scrape just about everywhere now. The stockie muffler is gay, Going to put my n1 knockoff back on for now. Hopefully i'll do that tonight or tomorrow night.

I like the wheels rep, but honestly I think they woulda looked better on any other color car. Since your sol is black, they need a polished lip or something. Just my opinion though.

well who cares what your opinion is? youre a noob, why are you even here? this is so FTL, you dont know anything.

haha kidding

its hard to tell how it looks with those pics though, im a fan of the black with polished lip look as well, something in the daylight will help

Archived