New Parts List. Future Plans.

Repsol

It's a cellphone picture. Why would I use a good camera for a license plate frame? I posted it because It's something new, keep thread updated, and Because I can. Get off my nuts.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dun want your nuts! nooo, keep them away from me!

so when are you going to buy and install something interesting? you have your ginormous list of interesting things, yet it is largely empty.

No way are any civic seats better than del sol seats. Maybe the brand new Si seats but prolly they wouldn't be proportioned right for the sol either.

You make some interesting decisions, Dylan.

It was a thought that entered his mind from my understanding.

I quickly tried luring him into a set of Ep3 seats or AP1 seats. :)

Maybe even some DC5's. :D

I love how you spread my information Ben. you bitch. :) RECAROS FTW. Man, that guy that sold me the muffler, that crap is busted. You can hear crap rattling inside, and it didn't line up, Zip Tied right now, Now to spend another hour or so putting the N1 axleback back on.

Nevermind, the fitment is off, but i think it still sounds a little raspy because I still don't have a Cat. It's may just be too much air being forced through the baffle causing that noise. My appologies for flaming the guy.

Test pipes are known to make an exhaust more raspy.

If you really don't care about emissions and want it to still sound good you should replace the test pipe with another resonator. Wait... Don't you already have no resonator?

Archived