My Sol

CRG7

I was watching the GI Joe cartoon. Too bad my beater will blow your doors off then proceed to suck your headlights out for good measure.

Yeah, G.I. Joe reruns.

Supercharge my car, and we'll see. 8)

hey ashley, do you live down a dirt road? if so...how do you keep your cars clean? special wax? special car wash?

i believe he has a corrado...whatever the hell that is.

haha, actually half of my road is dirt and half is paved... i live on the paved half... except... it's turning more into dirt by the second. they're supposed to be repaving it soon, but who knows. i'll probably have moved by then.

not only is the road dirt now, but it's blessed with zillions of potholes, so i drive about 10 mph at the fastest on the "dirt" stretch, so the cars really don't get too dirty.

and nah, tl, never went out in the woods and did that :laugh:

and super street, once again, how are 17's on a del sol "oversized"? :rolleyes: almost every del sol owner i've ever talked to either has 17s or is putting 17s on his/her car.

my road is actually kinda long to do anything like that. at one point we were thinking about getting some wood chips and spreading them all over the road, but then we remembered that the rain would just wash it away. at this point i just put it in first and don't even touch the gas until i get to the paved part so that 1) i don't mess up my car on all the friggin bumps 2) the dust doesn't really rise up and get my car dirty as hell.

lmao.jpg

Darksaint weight: 2,665

Darksaints estimated power: 170whp, 122wtq (both with a loss of zero)

My weight: 2,675

My estimated power: 220-240whp, 166wtq (torque is stock with a loss of zero as I'm not going to try to make a guess at it)

You do the math.

darksaint = 1

ssr = 0

Haha, either you're saying that because:

a. you love darksaint

b. you love hondas so much you think they can't be beat

c. you're lying to yourself.

A car that weighs the same and has over 100 more whp and torque will win. You need to listen to one of those tapes that teaches you how to think right.

Newsflash:

The only reason you have more HP is because it's supercharged. Dodge is doing the same thing with their Neons, except they are turbocharged. It's a weak engine with a turbo on it, estimated at 215HP thereabouts. Take off the turbo. I'm willing to bet its HP would be similar to a Civic Si. Not impressive.

But yes you would beat me in a race right now. But my car looks better. 8)

Newsflash:

The only reason you have more HP is because it's supercharged. Dodge is doing the same thing with their Neons, except they are turbocharged. It's a weak engine with a turbo on it, estimated at 215HP thereabouts. Take off the turbo. I'm willing to bet its HP would be similar to a Civic Si. Not impressive.

But yes you would beat me in a race right now. But my car looks better. 8)

The G60 only has 158hp stock, thats 2 under an Si. It has 166 lb-ft of torque which is enough for me to beat you in stock form.

If you want to complain about that, then we can compare the Corrado VR6 to your GSR which is the VW equivelent. But it has more hp and tq than the G60 does.

I like Integra's, but GSR's look the same as all the other Integra's out there (same with the G60 and other Corrado's). Yours might look cooler, but does it have a spoiler that automatically pops up at the speed you set it for?:ninja:

BTW, the only mods the G60 has is an exhaust, chip, pulleys, and suspension stuff.

whats your point? i've whooped the crap outta pickup's with 300 lb-ft of torque in my puny lil 106 lb-ft (or whatever the hell it is) car. sure the pickup weighs more, but crap...its got three times the amount of hp and torgue, and 2 times the cylinders...

whats your point? i've whooped the crap outta pickup's with 300 lb-ft of torque in my puny lil 106 lb-ft (or whatever the hell it is) car. sure the pickup weighs more, but crap...its got three times the amount of hp and torgue, and 2 times the cylinders...

1. You're stupid for racing pickups.

2. Driver and gearing count too.

3. Pickups are a lot heavier than a Civic.

4. I'm sure they were whining the crap out of it like you were with your Civic.

5. Did you even race them or did you just mash the gas and think you were racing because he has so much more torque than you, he was just normally accelerating?

Archived