My Sol

CRG7

Lose the bling wheels and it would be alright. The CRX is a lot better.

bling wheels? :laugh:

sorry, they're not chrome 22s :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter, they're still bling. BTW, how much do they weigh? :laugh:

lol :laugh:

and i don't know how much they weigh, they were given to me :rolleyes: but if you haven't realized by now, my sol isn't my big priority as far as performance goes :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter, they're still bling.  BTW, how much do they weigh? :laugh:

lol :laugh:

and i don't know how much they weigh, they were given to me :rolleyes: but if you haven't realized by now, my sol isn't my big priority as far as performance goes :rolleyes:

Still. I wouldn't have bling wheels on my "daily driver."

this is bling bling

THUMBDONE00.jpg

her wheels on the other hand arent :crazy:

these are

veloche_spike_fullsize.jpg

Ok, have her post her pics on H-T and ahve a poll whether they're bling or not. :D

this is bling bling

THUMBDONE00.jpg

her wheels on the other hand arent  :crazy:

these are

veloche_spike_fullsize.jpg

Ok, have her post her pics on H-T and ahve a poll whether they're bling or not. :D

you know those kids, so impressionable :rolleyes: a couple months ago he was a ricer, now he thinks gunmetal wheels are "bling" :laugh:

A couple of months ago I wasn't a ricer and was on H-T.

Gunmetal isn't bling, but the design of hers and the size is.

17s on a sol... yeah, you're right, bling :rolleyes::laugh:

im going to straighten this out. the word, "bling" is suppose to be a sound effect of something shiny or sparkly. anything chrome/platinum/diamonds or whatever thats sparkly, thats shiny is considered "bling." big wheels are not considered "bling" either but people tend to call it bling anyway...you can call it DUB though but thats another episode. so.....

SHINY = "BLING BLING"

oh and i may be getting chrome wheels in the near future so flame all you want, superstreet

play on playa

EDIT: one more thing, you have a nice del sol. must be nice to live in the woods.

im going to straighten this out. the word, "bling" is suppose to be a sound effect of something shiny or sparkly. anything chrome/platinum/diamonds or whatever thats sparkly, thats shiny is considered "bling." big wheels are not considered "bling" either but people tend to call it bling anyway...you can call it DUB though but thats another episode. so.....

SHINY = "BLING BLING"

oh and i may be getting chrome wheels in the near future so flame all you want, superstreet

play on playa

EDIT: one more thing, you have a nice del sol. must be nice to live in the woods.

thanks, tl :D

living here is alright sometimes... no one can find the house, so don't have to worry about much... but ahh well.

It's a VW. I remember wanting one of those, cause they looked so badass. Yah, then I met someone in my frat with one. A yellow one, that sat in back of the house all year. He said it was crap to take care of, although he still loved the car. Nice car tho...

yeah its a vw, its like the sports car of the vw family or something. im not sure if they're made anymore.

anywho, i wish i lived in a forest though. i can park my car under the shade! but then again, you risk having tree sap on your car which is a biotch to clean off. have you ever went out in the forest at night with a camcorder and a flashlight and started talking to the camera about how much you love your mom and dad?? i have LOL :laugh:

Why would I be jealous of a Del Slo?

Bling is another word for anything stunna. A.k.a. oversized wheels and chrome/red/orange, you get the idea.

PROFILE, Me a ricer? Funny.

I have a 90 VW Corrado G60 that making somewhere over 240whp. Only maitenance required is the regular oil change and rotating the tires. 95,000 miles and the s/c is still running like new. 130psi in all four cylinders.

still...both are nice. and ssr is just jealous because his "car" is a pos that couldn't bling if it wanted to...
Why would I want my car to be stunna or ricey? I think your just jealous cause your car is a POS that couldn't be fast if you wanted it to.

Other than the Corrado, I have a 90 Accord and 89 Civic, getting a ?X?X?X? this summer and I also have two small floating things that are made by Yamaha, say 760cc on the side, and Skat-Rat on the nozzle.

I have a 90 VW Corrado G60, I have a 90 Accord and 89 Civic

I was watching Ninja Turtles when those beaters came out. omg

I'm no master of 'bling', but the original term for it was exactly what TL explained. I guess any term can be mislabeled and tired. I might go to China and call all the farmers Ricers, because that's what they do, harvest rice.:ninja:

How big was the dog that bit you?

I have a 90 VW Corrado G60, I have a 90 Accord and 89 Civic

I was watching Ninja Turtles when those beaters came out. omg

I'm no master of 'bling', but the original term for it was exactly what TL explained. I guess any term can be mislabeled and tired. I might go to China and call all the farmers Ricers, because that's what they do, harvest rice.:ninja:

How big was the dog that bit you?

I was watching the GI Joe cartoon. Too bad my beater will blow your doors off then proceed to suck your headlights out for good measure.

bling/stunna is a word for something ricers or stunnas would put on their car.

Archived