I would love some insight and opinions...

poke

into what you all could come up with to help me f*ck up someone's car.

...and it should be interesting to see what you guys think.

So being that I'm still in highschool, I deal with immature bitches all day long. Even worse, when I confront them they don't do crapt.

This is the second time this year some girl has talked crap about kicking my ass and when I ask to meet them somewhere to fight they make up excuses not to. One girl was eighteen and said she "didn't want to go to jail for assault on a minor b/c I'd call the cops on her." Even though I WANTED to fight her and wouldn't press charges and even though I told her I was on probation anyway and that I go to juvie at least once a month so if I'm not scared, why is she. I had way more to lose by calling the cops.

Anyway. I plan on completely f*cking over one of the group of crapt talkers' cars. Maybe two if I can. Only thing is that the main two girls don't have cars. I don't mind f*cking up their parent's cars though.

Any ideas on what to do?

I thought about standing on his exhaust and trying to weigh it downwards if I could? How much weight would I have to use for that if it's possible?

and what would I have to do to like dissolve the paint?

I know bologna, but I don't have any or any money. Which makes this difficult. My boyfriend said he'd buy me paint thinner to throw on their car, would that work? Or I heard antifreeze would dissolve it, too.

Oh and my ex jokingly waxed his car without water...or something and it fracked up his paint...should I do that?

Why am I still talking, I wanted your opinions.

:]

i wouldnt frackk with other peoples cars. if you have a problem with them, take it up with the person. granted they are being poone bitches, but a car cant fight back.

i wouldnt frackk with other peoples cars. if you have a problem with them, take it up with the person. granted they are being poone bitches, but a car cant fight back.

I did take it up with her and she instead called my boyfriend and told him to "tell his bitch blahblahblah" so I'm superdypissed.

When I called her she wouldn't even TALK. She let other people talk for her. Scared puzzy ass bitch.

Plus it's one less Saturn.

sugar or sawdust in the gas tank. a condom with some ammonia in the gas tank. key the car. take a bat to the side mirrors. put the claw from a hammer through the hood. cut the brake lines with a knife. slash tires. break windows. egg it. wrap it in saran wrap (i did that to a friends car in auto shop as a joke, it was funny, they laughed). break open a car battery on the roof of the car. start a gas fire under the engine bay (it will burn all of the electronics). spray paint their car hot pink or lime green. spray paint "so you hate n!ggers huh" on the sides of their car and let someone else take out their anger at them. =p

those are all some ideas, but only a really immature person would stoop so low as to purposefully take out a grudge on another person's car.

sugar or sawdust in the gas tank. a condom with some ammonia in the gas tank. key the car. take a bat to the side mirrors. put the claw from a hammer through the hood. cut the brake lines with a knife. slash tires. break windows. egg it. wrap it in saran wrap (i did that to a friends car in auto shop as a joke, it was funny, they laughed). break open a car battery on the roof of the car. start a gas fire under the engine bay (it will burn all of the electronics). spray paint their car hot pink or lime green. spray paint "so you hate n!ggers huh " on the sides of their car and let someone else take out their anger at them. =p

those are all some ideas, but only a really immature person would stoop so low as to purposefully take out a grudge on another person's car.

It's too late now! You gave me all those ideas! Ha!

I've spray painted a car before, and that's an excellent idea about the nig thing. Someone painted swastikas on my friend Erika's car and people got so mad. But she's a hardass and didn't give a crapt.

If you knew this little Avril Lavigne wannabe girl and all the crapt she talks, you'd f*ck the car up too. She deserves it for not fighting me. I gave her an out. If she would just step up I wouldn't have to do this.

I am personally a big fan of hanging their car in a tree. It's a bitch to do, but frackin awesome if done right.

I'm a little girl. I don't think I can manage that...but that'd be frickin' sweet if I could!

Thanks for not giving me a talk labout how to handle my bitches. lol

I say (for females only not guys) deal with them with a closed fist. Just remember hit with the index and middle finger knuckles. That way you don't break your hand.

I say (for females only not guys) deal with them with a closed fist. Just remember hit with the index and middle finger knuckles. That way you don't break your hand.

Yeah, and I also plan on punching her right in the nose so she tears up. I'm taking off my rings either.

crapt, I'm just gonna try and get her to hit me first. Then I'll jump all over her ass. My exboyfriends brother said she most likely won't fight me because I'm crazy. Which I took in a nice way. He said us cokeheads are physically unpredictable.

Plus, I think it pysches her out that I don't care to get hurt. I just want this crapt settled.

'Course you're crazy.

You're asking a bunch of horny dudes what they think a girl @ school should do about a fight. LOL.

LOL.

Well I don't plan sexing her up! She happens to be hideously ugly.

I wouldn't hit that ever.

GROW UP. How's that for you?

If you're already on probation and what-not, give it a rest and learn how to stay out of trouble. Fighting with people is stupid, and a waste of time and energy. It's scary to know that you are old enough to drive.

You say that you're in high school, so you deal with a lot of immature people. Look in the mirror. You're just as immature, if not moreso than these people who are supposedly talking about you.

With that said, vandalizing someone's personal property is even more immature than fighting someone.

This entire thread depresses me. I am a bit unstable myself. I am extremely protective of my things. If someone were to do even a couple of those things to my car their life would be in jeopardy.

I say this not because I really care about what you do to someone else's car. Just be aware that when you push someone a step too far they occasionally snap and really, really bad things happen. Haven't any of you watched all this crap about school shootings and such? I'm not saying the reason they did these things is because someone vandalized their car, but I know I might.

GROW UP. How's that for you?

If you're already on probation and what-not, give it a rest and learn how to stay out of trouble. Fighting with people is stupid, and a waste of time and energy. It's scary to know that you are old enough to drive.

You say that you're in high school, so you deal with a lot of immature people. Look in the mirror. You're just as immature, if not moreso than these people who are supposedly talking about you.

With that said, vandalizing someone's personal property is even more immature than fighting someone.

you took the words right out of my mouth.

...this kid annoys me.

plus, anything you do can almost always be traced back to you. you're not being big, mature or smart by destroying someones property. But you already proved you weren't smart by telling us you have a track record. there are better ways of handling the problem without causing harm or damage. Have you ever thought perhaps its not them with the problem but yourself?

Archived