- spiffy pioneer head unit

- aem cai

- dc 2piece header

- alarm, self activates after 30seconds since both doors are closed

CONS

- 208k miles

- Tranny grinds in 3rd and 4th

- Clutch has to be pushed all the way to floor

- sounds like belts are squealing, the guy who sold it to me said it was the front left wheel bearing

- speedo shakes at 65-80mph

- odd whirring sound coming from engine bay, almost ticking

- head unit has to be rewired to speakers, the guy had it wired to an amp and took the amp with him

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya, im stoked. i have plans for this little car.

The guy said he is going to give me the clutch off of his b16 motor that is sitting in his living room. he doesnt have the tranny anymore otherwise i would have asked him for that as well.

nice ride dude. those are not blades. but the engine could either be replaced or you could rebuild it and do an ls/vtec conversion. the wiring shouldnt be that big of a problem. and congrats on finally gettin a car.

when i saw New Car all i could think of was bob barker and the price is right music. congrats on finally gettin one. looks pretty clean, just needs that whole engine and tranny thing

You and those frackin GSR motors....

Just for once I want you to surprise me.... lol

but i like the gsr motor. its a great motor. pretty much just change the IM and put an intake on there and you get a huge boost in power. more so than with any other honda motor. and how would i surprise you? would an h22 work?

I wish I had teh GSR hookup like Rick, here.

ya know, i can pretty much get my hands on anything for other people, but when it comes to getting things for me i run into difficulties.

You and those frackin GSR motors....

Just for once I want you to surprise me.... lol

but i like the gsr motor. its a great motor. pretty much just change the IM and put an intake on there and you get a huge boost in power. more so than with any other honda motor. and how would i surprise you? would an h22 work?

I wish I had teh GSR hookup like Rick, here.

ya know, i can pretty much get my hands on anything for other people, but when it comes to getting things for me i run into difficulties.

Remember, when life gives lemons, find someone whos life gives them vodka, and have a party!

i seem to have horrible luck in that department as well. lol. my past girls have all been bad news.

my life is an endless lemon grove.

Archived