New Car!!!

Rick B.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can only work on it once or twice a month cause i dont live in the same town its in anymore. i need to find a new job thats closer to there or further away but i need to make more money thats all that really needs to happen

i live in a really nice 2 bedroom apartment thats $1600 a month, but im 10 minutes from the beach and we have a garage. also, if you and daniel moved out here, rent split two ways between the two of you would be easily manageable. smitty could move off base and get paid an extra 700 a month for rent and if you guys split it three ways, then thats even better. You could move further inland and rent for a two bedroom would drop to about 1100.

yeah but daniel still has a year of college, smitty is about to go to iraq and though working for pepsi i could probably get that myself i would probably hard pressed for cash and i would really want something nice with a garage

btw, if you only pay in cash you don't need credit. (and if you default on your old unsecured loans it wouldn't matter)

If you have an opportunity to move and you don't have much holding to TX you should do it, otherwise you will be wondering "what if I had..." the rest of your life.

Don't really need a garage in a place like that though. At least not for the reason you need a garage in OH.

i wonder what the miles are on it. it's only an s, which is both good an bad I guess. its kind of like buying a cx hatch, power nothing, lighter weight, but needs the most work to be worth a damn.

good luck to you on the that trade, keep up the work and maybe you can be like that guy that traded one red paper clip for a house. click here

The guy wants to make the trade. he wants to take it for a test drive first. so i need to get the wheel bearing fixed like asap. its 230 bucks to fix! ugh.

Damn, That sucks. Too bad you are not closer I would just throw my extra EG6 hubs on it for you. But they are too big to ship....maybe I can put them in a suitcase and check them into baggage? Do you think they will work on your car?

i dunno. that would have to be one big suitcase though i imagine. you would also have to pay for it. you can pack them up in boxes if you want. remember that youre getting enkeis as soon as you get out here.

im just stressing trying to figure out how im going to get the DA fixed up in time for thursday when the guy looks at it.

Oh, he is looking at it thursday? I wouldnt be there in time....Why would I have to pay for it if it is just checked baggage? I dont think it would be that big. Im only bringing a backpack as a carry-on. That would be the only other piece....Ill check it out to see if I can fit them into something small. See if you can find out if they fit.

how much do they weigh? what do they look like? id rather pick you up in a car that i know is going to run compared to one that could fall apart on the road. why do you think i was going to have you drive the DA lol.

Lol. I dont think it will work. I just looked at them and both wheel bearings on them are frozen. Sorry. That sucks. I was hoping I could help you out with it. Maybe he wont notice? Or just tell him all it is is a wheel bearing and it is an inexpensive repair.

its really noticable lol. it sounds bad when youre driving the car. really loud.

im not going to screw him over now that i could be getting a del sol. for once the honda gods have smiled upon me and i dont want to piss them off.

go for it, he knows how to spell v-tachk!

too bad you can just jet some lithium grease, wd40 or some silicon lubricant or something into the bearing to quiet it down for a few days.

why so expensive on the bearing anyway? the 98 accord only would have run $125 to have a shop do the whole thing. the part was only $30 tho.....

Archived