New Car!!!

Rick B.

go for it, he knows how to spell v-tachk!

too bad you can just jet some lithium grease, wd40 or some silicon lubricant or something into the bearing to quiet it down for a few days.

why so expensive on the bearing anyway? the 98 accord only would have run $125 to have a shop do the whole thing. the part was only $30 tho.....

i wish i could use some silicon or something. that would be so awesome. this car is driving me nuts. i cant listen to music and all i hear is that damn bearing rattling, it has a funky way with merging with the engine tic and it drives me nuts.

the guy with the red sol is acting kinda shady. im curious as to why he would need to keep a spare vtec head around, and why he is only asking for 1700.

ill just get the bearing fixed, and trade the car to the guy with the clean black del sol. its only an "s", but i know its in good condition.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you already plan to pull the motor then getting the S would be better anyway. The only thing you would be missing is the rear disc brakes, power steering and possibly power locks. The S with the smaller motor is less desirable and should be cheaper to buy initially.

Archived