New Car!!!

Rick B.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

frackin no car pics???? Damnit. I wanna see new pics of this sweet ride im getting picked up in......Oh well. Tomorrow it is. Im looking forward to it, dont disapoint.

Damnit, that word still doesnt look right. How the frackk do you spell dissappoint???????? frackK!

frackin no car pics???? Damnit. I wanna see new pics of this sweet ride im getting picked up in......Oh well. Tomorrow it is. Im looking forward to it, dont disapoint.

Damnit, that word still doesnt look right. How the frackk do you spell dissappoint???????? frackK!

its disappoint. you tard. lol. you will see the car on friday.

ugh. another thing that is making me mad, i have no tunes! the idiot has a nice head unit in there, but he fracked up all the wiring. which means that this upcoming weekend i get to rip every single one out, and redo everything. ugh.

Edit: ill go take some quick pics at night for you to hold you over.

Here are some night-time pics. i couldnt find a really good lit area around my apartment complex so i went to the 7-11, and they still turned out dark with the flash. but here is the new car. Its kinda ironic cuz it looks alot like my old civic, as well as the prelude i had for like a week.

OK looking pics

car005.jpg

car003.jpg

crappy pic

car002.jpg

im not made of money. lol. ill probly have to borrow some to fix the bearing. ill see if the tranny is low on fluid. if it is, then maybe its a simple problem to fix.

My wheel bearing was about 160 to do when i did it because I had to get a new hub, my wheel bearing was so bad it ate up the hub and destroyed it. Tranny fluid change is easy. Ill help you if you want. You can also just run new speaker wires to the speakers.

I like those wheels.

Page 3 Ownage!

sweet car. white car and white rims ftw!

bearing has to be done by a shop, which I am sure you already know, but if you can get the assembly off the car you can save yourself a crapton of money. I think the bearing on my accord was $25 and the machine press in and out was $20. Downside, I had not the appropriate tools so I ended up having to put it back together and taking it to the mech and paying him $75 to do it for me anyway. :(

are you telling the purchase price for this little guy?

i have dozens of laptops and hundreds of computers. even if he paid in laptops I would like to know what he used. what his cost was on the books and what value he gave to them for the purpose of trading.

Nice, man! Finally getting a car. Must be sweet to be back in the driver's seat of a Honda after all that time on a motorcycle. Love those white meshies with the white car, too.

Just take it to a mechanic to get a full diagnosis of all the problems. When they tell you what it needs and how much they'll charge, say, "Hmmm... that's a lot I gotta go think about it." Then never come back and do it yourself. That's how I rolled when I first got my old Sol.

Archived