help me rev out

98EKturbo

ok i have a 97 ex with a d15y7 NON VTEC it would rev hi with the y8 but now it only revs to 5.5k im still running the vtec ecu for now. is there some way i can bring up the rev limit some way. cutting a wire or something. i really don't care about this car. not enough to be dumb and rec it but i cant stand the slowness. and yse my clutchu is still in backwards

yea revving out isnt gunna get you your speed if the facory ecu is telling you to stop at 5.5 thats cause thats where ur power band ends there will be no point to pushing further cause it will not bring you extra speed jus a blown head

yes clutch is in backwards. so tech i wont say any names but you guys dont understand. i have the vtec ecu in with a non vtec hed. it should rev higher any way never mind gas is low enough for me to drive the supra every day. ill take it down town and some jdm racers will buy it.

Revving high doesn't always = power.

and it often = bent valves if your not set up properly

there is just something not right with this topic.

yes clutch is in backwards. so tech i wont say any names but you guys dont understand. i have the vtec ecu in with a non vtec hed. it should rev higher any way never mind gas is low enough for me to drive the supra every day. ill take it down town and some jdm racers will buy it.

if you have a supra then why are you even trying to build anything on the civic?

Wow im not going all out on this one!! you put your clutch in backwards?? thats almost as dumb as putting a body kit on with out painting it. Oh oh oh oh wait, Thats not as dumb as honda making a front wheel drive car..... :curious: I mean come on people my little push lawnmower has rear wheel drive :lol:

something that is compared to the gayness of you guys is how you all meet up in the walmart parking lots at night and have reving contests and see how high your rev limiter goes.

my buddy speedjunkie here is right...... get a V8 or something that powers those rear wheels

hey jackass. this is a HONDA forum.

We welcome any person who becomes a member on this site and we respect them, until they do something otherwise to lose that respect. Why the f*ck do you have to join this site to just try and bash us? Why cant car people have a mutual respect for other car people because we each follow our own passions?

Archived