What do you guys think?

Rick B.

1994HondaCivicEX.jpg

FrontHood.jpg

FrontSeats.jpg

BackSeats.jpg

"Black 2-door coupe with gray cloth interior. Very clean! 1.6 Liter V-TEC engine. 33+ MPG. Looks good, clean & runs great. Replaced exhaust system ($1200) last month and had it smogged/registered. Power windows, doors, moon roof, mirrors. Del Sol rims. Stereo. $3000 OBO. All maintenance/repair records since 2001. Clean title. 215k mostly hiway commuting miles. Tons of life left. 619-694-9975 - Blake"

I might be getting it by trading two very nice sony vaio laptops.

the only things im worried about is the nice dent you can see in the passenger side right behind the door and the high mileage. but then again, ill probly either sell it or swap in a gsr motor.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudee!!!

get that mofo!!! gahhh thats frackin awesome sleeper.

pop open the hood with a GSR swap turboed because that giant bumper is fully capable of having a big ass FMIC.

f*ck the haters.. thats a complete sleeper. plus the guy did some amazing work on that car.

i hate it so much i like it.

I can't believe the guy would flake on 3k for a 215k car with body damage. Keep your eyes open, there are killer deals out there if you are not impatient.

That blue monstrosity would be great. Everyone will expect you to be some ricer flamer with a stock d15 in there. The look on their faces when they were laughing at you and 5 seconds later they are watching your rear bumper when your 3 lengths ahead and pulling would be priceless.

indeed.

well, im emailing THIS guy and he is thinking about it and he will get back to me. i would really like die if i got this car cuz ive wanted a sol for so long, but im not gonna get my hopes up because i have the worst of luck on the planet. lame.

btw, have you checked HT? I found the largest number of sol's for sale via them over any other sale site. When I was looking 3 weeks ago there were 4 possibilities in socal. I chose the FL car because it was a toss up and FL is a hell of a lot less of a drive.

btw, have you checked HT? I found the largest number of sol's for sale via them over any other sale site. When I was looking 3 weeks ago there were 4 possibilities in socal. I chose the FL car because it was a toss up and FL is a hell of a lot less of a drive.

people on H-T actually know what they have though and the potential. they wont work with me nearly as much as people off of craigslist. most sols have the bluebook value of 3500 or less. everyone is asking for 5-6k here in cali. half the emails that ive sent out ive had to tell people that blue book value was half of their asking value. surprisingly, quite a few have emailed back.

he can call it whatever he wants as long as i get it. =)

i just dont know how people can mess that up though. i mean, with this guy, it says it on the back of the car as well as on the valve cover in the engine bay.

they just know what it sounds like, they dont pay attention to the car.

that's why i dont like buying cars from people that dont pay attention to their car enough to know how to spell the one thing on the car almost as much as the word Honda

Archived