Well, atleast I'm not hung over...

First place I spent like $10 max, it was happy hour, $5.00 to get in, $0.25 a drink after that; about $10 for cover charge, buying rounds, and tip. Then I have no idea. I know I bought my friend a few drinks at the next place and I think that was $16 alone. I have no idea what else I bought, it is possible I dropped a $20 somewhere, but I don't think so. I knew I should have only brought $20 total and left the rest at home. Always happens.

$50 is not that bad at all. I wish we had bars out here that sell drinks for a quarter.

Average price for a drink out here is 6-8 dollars. I spent $150 on Thursday. frackin sucks when you wake up and realize how much money you wasted.

Well, when drinks are so cheap and you are taking turns buying, you sort of don't spend as much as you could. Plus, no matter how drunk I am, I don't think I could spend more then $100, I'd probably realize it some how. I should just stop bringing a lot of cash with me when I go. Thankfully the most I've spent was $80 in a night.

JDMGSR, you're rediculous!

damaged, that's a lot of drinks!

And the thing is, I usually only drink $2 Miller Lites and $4-8 Jager Bombs at one place; $2 Miller Lites, $1 Coors Lights, and $2 "Red Bull" and vodka at the other place. If I liked mixed drinks, I'd spend way more, but I hate mixed drinks. I do shots sometimes.

yeah... i know! and to top it off, i was getting an employees discount too! buying rounds = expensive. thankfully, its rare that i pull a 3 day bender like that one! my head's still killing me.

and i was buying mostly rounds of shots- £2.50 per person.

Where do you get shot glasses like that? Some guys on here would prolly like those.

I'm not sure where we get ours from, but they're just plastic 25ml glasses... and they glow in UV light.

25ml Neon Coloured, UV Reactive Shot Glasses

a quick search on google came up with those^ which are exactly the same as the ones we use.

that's why it's good to drink at home or get it from a store and drink it before you go to the bar! :D and of course, no driving...get friends to drive!

lol I never drink...and everytime I pick up one gf of mine, she is already buzzed when she gets in my car...

That's the smart way to do it...

...but I like knowing that I can leave whenever I want. I hate feeling restricted, because sometimes I get bored. And I know when I can and can not drive.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived