I'm Back!

Xeryon

Not that anyone cared, but I have returned to HF after a few month absence. Nothing special, just life and work took over for a while and I was finding that I didn't have enough time in the day to browse the forums regularly like I had been doing. Things have calmed down some now and I will be able to annoy the hell out of everyone again.

Who were you?

I love you guys too!

Maybe a picture of the car will help some people out. This is my 95 MT Sedan that I bought from a junkyard for $1000. No rust, runs great.

x021.jpg

I know a decent amount about car audio, know alot more about computers tho! 90IntegraC1; I tried to buy your rear disc assemblies off of your parts teg a while back.

In any case my car is coming along well. The picture is from about an hour ago. And you will notice that it has no tags on it. Long story, not quite as spectacular as robolander's stories, but still a good one. I'll make another post about the stupidity when I get a chance.

Not bad looking for a vehicle with 205k, and sat in a junkyard with the hood and trunk open for two years! One little ding in the wheelwell, nary another scratch on the whole car. I'm stoked! Getting ready to install the rear disc conversion I picked up, as well as a full set of coilovers and new shocks.

Never heard or seen you on this site.

Intriguing, as my 300+ posts must be fictional. That and the fact that you had been party to a number of threads I started concerning a hybrid d16/d17 motor I have been custom building.

I'm really feeling down now. Didn't know I was that forgettable? Oh well....guess I'll go torture some defenseless woodland creatures to make me feel better about being myself.... :mellow:

Archived