• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
see how you're acting right now? thats why i dont like people that own domestic cars.

everything thats not chevy or 400 hp is inferior.

Lmfao quit being a bitch you douche bag. I'm talking crap, it's sarcasm.

You can't compare K24 to H2B. K swaps are expensive, H aren't.

H23 bottom

Type S pistons

New Rods

H22 Head

H22XX cams

RM Valvetrain

Ported Head

Euro R Mani

SMS Header

ITR Trans

I have seen that exact setup tuned on Crome make 241whp and 198wtq on a mustang dyno.

That's hella tits.

That would be amazing in the sol. Do it, solLes. Do it.

The vid is sick how he jumps to redline in first. I love doing that. Leave it in first as you go slowly through a turn after a light, wait till you get up to about 4k, and step on it. Feels very nice, and I'm rolling a D15B7.

To solles,

isn't that basically an H23A?? I'm pretty sure its a rare JDM motor

No, it's different.

I could think of so many kickass combos to do with the h23 vtec.

You could bore it 1mm over, and gain more torque as well, but the motor specs I listed would be an awesome Daily Driver.

His car in the vid made 185whp and 160wtq.

The vid is sick how he jumps to redline in first. I love doing that. Leave it in first as you go slowly through a turn after a light, wait till you get up to about 4k, and step on it.

doing that from an idle is even better. (no clutch dump, just roll into the throttle)

If I had that money, I'd be going K. Period. Probably k24.

Well the majority of H-Series swaps that aren't into Accords and Preludes seem to be the EG/EK chassis Civics and obviously a lot of Integras do it. H2B is like $1300 and the H22's are cheap, even the EuroR motor is less then the ITR motor. K-Series to those chassis vehicles costs way more money and it will still be stock. It is like $5,000 on top of the $5,000 in the engine, transmission, and ECU. Spend like $6,000 and have a quick ass stock all motor car (or $10,000 and a fast all motor) or a $10,000 for a semi-quick stock all motor car.

Working H22 Head - 400

H23 Block - 500

Type S pistons - 150

B16 Trans - 700

P28 - 150

Crome and Tune - 100

That's only 2K. With the other 1000, you could get RM Valvetrain package and cams. So, for a little over 3K you could own any B swap with bolt ons, cams, etc.

Bottom line - 5000 in H2B is a K Killer.

Depends on who you know, really. At least, around here it's like that. I can get a full k-swap for four grand, and that's utilizing a k24 block.

Of course, that doesn't really apply to EVERYONE being as they can't really get the same deals as everyone else.

Maybe if everything goes absolutely perfect, and that NEVER happens.

Aaand you're wrong, yet again.

You don't know the people I do, and k-swaps aren't near as hard to do as they used to be. They're a cakewalk now, it just takes funding..more than any b/h swap requires. Those who have done the swaps know it.

They're a cakewalk now, it just takes funding..more than any b/h swap requires.

Wasn't your whole point that it was just as cheap to go K? What are you arguing then? That a K is better? Sure, if money is no object of course I'd rather have a full-on K swap than a hybrid, but can't people admit that there's more than one way to build a fun, fast car? Dang, it's like anytime anyone posts any type of build someone just says "Well this would be better." News flash: something is always better.

Wasn't your whole point that it was just as cheap to go K? What are you arguing then? That a K is better? Sure, if money is no object of course I'd rather have a full-on K swap than a hybrid, but can't people admit that there's more than one way to build a fun, fast car? Dang, it's like anytime anyone posts any type of build someone just says "Well this would be better." News flash: something is always better.

Uh, thanks for stating that there, Captain Obvious. I wasn't f*cking arguing. And, YES. For ME, h/k would only be SLIGHTLY different price-wise, but..again, as I stated before, it doesn't apply for everyone.

Jesus f*cking Christ. Read.

This thread is GAY now.

Could have been a cool thread to talk about H2B, but now it's all about how gay H series are compared to K.

BTW - H22 isn't the new "JDM thing" so that's another reason I'd rather not have a K.

Archived