Its finally lowered!

92civicEX

Good that you dropped it more...but ya, now you gotta worry about camber...

Rims are nice...

I actually ordered the coilovers with the front camber kit included, and for the rears I did the washer trick that somebody on here told me to research. It looks like I got the camber very close, but the shop will tweak it to perfect when they align it.

Thanks for the opinions guys.

yeah i think going another .5 to 1.0" will look better, i have a 99 lx with skunk2 coils i went 2.5" and got 16" rota wheels on the way. going a little lower nevetr hurt anyone.. lol

YUCK.

Get new rims.

Get paint on your entire car.

Get rid of the stickers.

Put all new OEM lights on.

Front lip.

Paint sides.

Mud Guards.

Slam it.

Get a turbo.

^^^^ thats the kinda bullsh!t is what makes HF FTL.

is this your car or something?

damn, maybe thats how he wants his car to look? do you think he honestly gives a flying fuk what you think about anything other than the drop? NOOOOO.

^^^^ thats the kinda bullsh!t is what makes HF FTL.

is this your car or something?

damn, maybe thats how he wants his car to look? do you think he honestly gives a flying fuk what you think about anything other than the drop? NOOOOO.

Haha, thank you bro. I know this is going to be taken the wrong way, but here goes my opinion. I like everything I've done to it.. and this site has been super helpful in teaching more about hondas and everything. Personally, I think putting your own unique flare on cars is sick.

AGAIN, NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE HERE, but it seems like to the majority of people on HF... the perfect civic is basically completely stock, only with a drop, wheels, tinted windows, a turbo, performance parts, and maybe a lip kit.

Dont get me wrong... I totally agree, those cars are all wayy clean and stuff... but like I said, I'd rather have something my own.

There you go... my thoughts on the matter, but I know I'll get flamed away for it.

Thanks again for everyones help here.

Haha, thank you bro. I know this is going to be taken the wrong way, but here goes my opinion. I like everything I've done to it.. and this site has been super helpful in teaching more about hondas and everything. Personally, I think putting your own unique flare on cars is sick.

AGAIN, NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE HERE, but it seems like to the majority of people on HF... the perfect civic is basically completely stock, only with a drop, wheels, tinted windows, a turbo, performance parts, and maybe a lip kit.

Dont get me wrong... I totally agree, those cars are all wayy clean and stuff... but like I said, I'd rather have something my own.

There you go... my thoughts on the matter, but I know I'll get flamed away for it.

Thanks again for everyones help here.

i agree with you completely man. do what you like, thats why its your car.

i think these lights would look good on your car to go along with the red/white theme you got going on.

TLHC92RC.jpg

i agree with you completely man. do what you like, thats why its your car.

i think these lights would look good on your car to go along with the red/white theme you got going on.

TLHC92RC.jpg

Wow man, I really like those. They are similiar to the stock ones... only cooler haha. I'll look into those, can I find em on eBay?

Oh, and koffee, Thanks. I know what you mean.. It doesn't look as low as other 2" drops I've seen either. It origionally sat pretty high with those 17's... maybe it has something to do with wheel size?

Archived