picture request

Nancy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

90: Hey man I remember that pic...that chick is the hotness lol

You want old school...here is old school...this a pic a few years back when me and my team entered our cars for HIN Chicago. (Im the one with the backpack) and white shorts & Pumas...and yes I had long azz hair lol)

l_ac3971479dc27cf576c4e5d43c4d1603.jpg

wow...now i know why you bought a truck

Ooooooh a redneck comment.

Hey, when you get a car-- come see me.

Oh, and I should note. If you're referring to the HAT.. I work in it. My social attire is completely different.

You clown.

Ooooooh a redneck comment.

Hey, when you get a car-- come see me.

Oh, and I should note. If you're referring to the HAT.. I work in it. My social attire is completely different.

You clown.

No. Actually, I'm referring to the style facial hair you have.

I'm not gonna come see you when I get a car...unless you still have those Rota RNR's

Civic cee exx, I thought the same thing when I say you, just because you look like a big mofo.

Oh, yea. lol. I thought someone was about to talk crap. 6'0, 220 or so. I wear it well.

No. Actually, I'm referring to the style facial hair you have.

I'm not gonna come see you when I get a car...unless you still have those Rota RNR's

Aaaaaaah, yea. I'm in need of a shave. 5o'clock shadow and everything needs to go.

And, I CAN get ahold of the RNR's.

No, its not the 5 o'clock shadow either

Its the sideburns and mustache that made me burst out laughing

Ah, well..

I COULD say you look like half the FSU populous -- a preppy douche bag; but, that wouldn't really accomplish anything..

Now would it?

Archived