Wheel Color

Joe W

Wheel Color  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which color should I get for my crx?

• White
    • Bronze
    • Black
    • Gunmetal

I have decided a while back on the rims I want Rota Circuit 10 15x6.5 wrapped with 205/50/15 rubber but cannot decide on color. Post opinions please.

Some pics not very good, but pics nonetheless.

White:

white-1.jpg

Bronze:

bronze-1.jpg

Black:

black-1.jpg

Gunmetal/dark grey

gunmetal-1.jpg

I like the black. It looks good with all the black trim. Also, it would help if you hadn't photoshopped 18's when you're interested in 15's.

Yeah I did it kind of quick. I might go back and make them smaller now.

Pics have been edited the wheels now look more like 15s or 16s. Dont know if it will change anyones' opinion

I might be dumb then...or I might not, cause I like the white most right now, but then I like bronze too. Well I have a while to decide.

No doubt white will be harder to keep clean, but long as I wipe it down in between washes I should be ok, that is if I finally decide on white.

For that red car..... Idk. Black is like punk style and something a lot of people would have. White is a pretty popular color, so if you want something different and new get bronze. Gunmetal looks weird with red. I'd go with bronze.

Archived