Back

CRG7

After a few weeks "off", I'm back. I was originally supposed to take a week and go to Florida, but the plans changed. I did take time off of a lot of things, however, including HF, due to a lot of things going on in my life. Things are still fairly chaotic, but I should be around again on my usual schedule (or close to it).

Anything to do with something missing from your sig?

That was part of it... but things are okay in that department again. Things have been worked out, and we're back together as of a couple of weeks ago. I had that going on, and then a lot of family stuff has been going on lately that has been nothing but one headache after another.

:heart:

welcome back my love.

Thanks, lol.

Feel you on the family thing.

Yeah, it's been tough, but it's been a few weeks so it's becoming more "normal" now.

BuddySol....your sig......it's just the essence of perfection.

Thanks! I think it's one of my best night pictures...haha.

SSR you crack me up.

Now back to CRG7...

Thanks everyone, heh.

Yeah, I see that some chaos went down while I was gone. Came back to over 20 reported posts/threads, and 26 pages of new stuff... where there'd be pages where half of it was already locked or deserved to be lol.

yah i totally missed somethin with that lnc didnt i, it sounds pretty self explanitory though. we needed u bad for a while thouhg glad ur back.

Hey Ash, Welcome back, VR and Buddy took care of most of the damage while you were gone lol...but yea hope everything is better, just keep ya head up! :)

Archived