Latest updates on my car

CleanGSR

Yeah, your all black thing you've got goin is a good one. I'd put the clear blinkers back on, though. And experiment with smoking those clear tails you said you had lying around. Black and white is a good look, in my humble opinion.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sold the clear taillights and like the amber corners better than the clears.

When did you have clear taillights?

I'm guessing that you're not selling it now? Or is it on an offer basis?

SPEAKING OF Tinted windows I remember when I was poor (not that I have money now) I had a GEO PRIZM, which was a gift from parents for my 10th Grade year, I had double limo tint on it and it was impossible to see anything in or out of the windows :)

You're the first to say that pyro. Even my wife is pushing me to sell the 17's because she likes the black on black look. I personally think the Enkei's looked great when I mounted them up yesterday. Looked 100 times better with the 17's tucked, but they rubbed really bad. I love the stance of my car now so I'm not willing to raise it up any, so I don't have many other choices.

I forgot that you liked the enkei's better John. I am keeping the black on black. The 17's ride way too rough with the new suspension. I could fix the rubbing problem, but that's only half the problem really. When the enkei's sell, I'll get either 15" all black Konig Muniz or just save for awhile and get the 15" all black 5zigen's.

Archived