RIP Anna Nicole Smith

CleanGSR

DAmn hung beat me to it, i was just about to post it, yea well she's dead...oh well right...she didnt do anything to better society...but personally i think her new hubby killed her....think about it

I think stress played a big role in it. he son left her, her new fiance, and the new son. Now shes gone and that leaves that lawyer and her son. How tragic..

She was always hot in my eyes. Trim Spa has to find another person to help advertise.

Wanna hear something crazy?? Well im a senior in high school and im in this medical club and i go to the hospital every monday and wedsnday to shadow different departments. Surely enough the hospital she went to was the one I go to! Futhuremore I help in the ER. I missed her by a day =-/ Crazy thought that i woulda seen her!! Then again who knows if i would have due to the publicity factor along with the confidentiality and all the cops. Im goen back on monday so ill keep u guys updated on what i hear straight from the doctors there

i think it has something to do with marlyn monroe, since that was her idol. i'll do more research to insure. but, noth died young, and both of drug overdoes. hm....

EDIT: upon some further research, monroe died at age 36 of drug overdoes. i thought it was 39. sooo, there goes my theory.

Archived