Ok I Figure I should actually intro myself ......

RedSolAZ

So I found this forum like many other... looking for info.. I been into imports for years... and just got hooked in Honda's... latest project is my Del Sol... I have 2 currently... Concidering a k20 swap into one but that's a chunk of money away..

I'm from K.C, MO origonally and live with wife and 2 kids now in Phoenix, AZ.... My Brother and I are trying to get a shop opened maybe one day it will be well know.. I'll be happy to have a place to work on my cars that isn't dusty...

I will try to post some pics soon. I work full time and go school at night.

Besides both whips are in very beginning stages of rebuilds.. Just bought one D16 vtec for $1k,, going to body shop this weekend.. other had a B16A3 but was stolen and now sporting a D series for mobility...

that one I'm thinkin k swap...

by the way I still can't figure out .. what's FTW???? no lol,, HEHE

Host it onto a website such as photobucket, then copy the image address, then come here and press "add reply" then click the little box with the tree and paste the image address.

Ok here's a couple pics of the new project just it back from shop had to have front end straightened a little so I could get hood to close..

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/Re...ojectDelSol.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/Re...lSolProject.jpg

I took off the front skirt But over all not bad for $1k... and has freshly rebuilt z6. Don't know if going to keep or go for the bigger swap..

Now, I have my work cut out for me. My little brother talked me out of my other Del Sol. That ok I figure oone project at a time... lol...

ProjectDelSol.jpg

NewDelSolProject.jpg

looks like you got a nice drop on the Sol...good start, now finish it off with a K20.

That's I think I'm heading. Its going to take a little while to save that much.. The swap is around 6k and that's before the mod to make it work. I'm hoping to have the money by summer.

I just picked up from shop and can shut the hood again... Good times... :D

Archived