OMFG I Want a S2000 Thread

90IntegraC1

Do you ever get to drive your dad's Hung?

Is it teh sexxorrrrz if you do?

what if i went to a Honda dealership with a big wad of money? do you think they'd let me test drive it?

bwahahaha

go to a dealership dressed in a suit and tie with like three hundred dollar bills in your wallet. when they ask for your license to copy it for a test drive, casually take out the money and fold it then put it in your pocket. after that, they will let you test drive anything you want. if they ask what you do for a living, youre a loan officer.:thumbsup:

um go test drive it. lmao idk where your from, but you dont have to do all that complicated stuff. just drive to a honda dealership. when the guy asks you what your looking for, just say yes, ive been thinkng about trading my integra in for this s2000. and then the first thng hell ask you for, is do you want to take it on a test drive. lmao me and my dad a while ago, would go out on weekends and test drive the crap out of cars, with there was nothing to do.

I'm with Sonny on this one. Do you really think 300 in cash is going to impress someone when you're looking at a 34,000 car. It's not entirely uncommon for my dad to have a couple grand on him. Accidentally drop 20 100 dollar bills on his desk and he might be impressed.

Just an FYI, S2000's don't sit on the showroom floor for months on end. They move fairly quickly. You're going to have to take a loan out regardless, so what does he care if you have 300 cash on you? Yay, so you can buy a cheap hooker........test drive the S2000 for us.

Just an FYI, S2000's don't sit on the showroom floor for months on end. They move fairly quickly. You're going to have to take a loan out regardless, so what does he care if you have 300 cash on you? Yay, so you can buy a cheap hooker........test drive the S2000 for us.

+1. if youw wanna test drive a new car at a new car dealership, thats not a problem. the only time where you really have to flash cash is if you go to those ma and pa dealerships where they have all crapty cars then they get that one trade in. the one that everyone wants to test drive but no one wants to buy. like i said ive gone to dealerships on rainy weekends when i didnt have anything to do, and just go in, and say hey. im feeling this new car, im looking to buy one before school starts. granted, you can just say hey i just wanna test drive this sti. you just gotta be like, ive been looking at getting a new car before school. ive been looking at this car, and this car, and i just came to get some information on it. prices, specs, etc. at this point, hey may go into prices with you or he may just say hey wanna take it out for a test drive. if he discusses figures with you just sit down and bs with him. well how much do you want your monthly payments to just make up something. just be like well i have 3000 to put down, and im looking to have my paymetnts at 350. it probably wont go any further than that before he says, well ill check with my boss, just give me your license and insurance, ill make a copy and well go for a spin. this whole process works easier, if you go with like your mom or dad, or an older figure. but i mean you could totally do this by yourself if you wanted to. you just gotta be able to think under presssure.

The USDM blue of the S2000 is Suzuka Blue Pearl.

S2000's are fun, but there are a lot of cars that are better (without spending twice as much or anything).

thats the old s2000 blue.. the ap1.

the ap2 comes in laguna blue pearl.. darker blue color.

LBP has always been around in Japan. It's too bad the 04+ models have to be ugly.

• 3 weeks later...

ya...s2000 is by far my favorite car..my boy actually has one...03 i belive...nuthin special just an intake and a greddy fuel management system and dyno tuned...it dynoed at 220whp which is pretty good..it was about a 20whp gain from factory..here are a couple of pics...the color on his is fkn nasty...(by the way..this is the 3rd motor.....1st motor he blew up racing..downshiffted from 3rd to 2nd at 8900rpms....2nd motor shot since his intake took in water when he washed his car and the water came up from the undercariage rinse., now 3rd motor is mint!.)

S2K.jpg

S2k1.jpg

sold it last year..like in september..or so...a week afta i broke up with my EX..lol...so i only sold it for 2500 to some idiot who only went and totaled it 2 days later., it was raining and the idiot goes and hits a pole so smashed the whole front end..motor was still good(d16z6) and the GSR seats were mint..also had a GSR center console and Panasonic Head Unit..The SI's where also good., I wanted to buy the car back but the idiot goes into a deep depression and doesnt anwser his phone or anything..so idk what happened to the car..prob still sitting in his garage..stupid ppl

Archived