OMFG I Want a S2000 Thread

90IntegraC1

So i was looking at TL's Shemale Peter Griffin pic, then click image address and posted it in another window to see what would come up. Turns out it was incredible photography of cars, two being the Honda S2000, which I can honestly say is my favorite car of all time.

DSC_4502.sized.jpg

DSC_4436.sized.jpg

DSC_2841_2.sized.jpg

DSC_2941.sized.jpg

DSC_6985.sized.jpg

omgsplooge :wub:

Anyone else feel this way about this car?

After seeing a Turbo S2000 and a Vortech Supercharged S2000 at a Honda-tech meet last year, I've made a goal to get one after college. It's goin' down. w00t

edit: more pics FTMFW!

If you guys want one so bad, ill offer you a job. If you work for me (Tripoint Mortgage), ill have you open up a branch out there and you can easily make 100,000+ a year. there is alot of cold calling though, but out of every deal you get, you get at least 5000 cash. you could next month put a down payment on a new s2000 or pay it off completely.

If you guys want one so bad, ill offer you a job. If you work for me (Tripoint Mortgage), ill have you open up a branch out there and you can easily make 100,000+ a year. there is alot of cold calling though, but out of every deal you get, you get at least 5000 cash. you could next month put a down payment on a new s2000 or pay it off completely.

that sounds good. but theres no gauranteed deals. i mean with all due respect, if the job was soo great why do you drive a civic?

it was a long pm. and besides, i like my civic. it suits me. id rather save my money because in the mortgage business, there are ups and downs. saving is the smart thing to do. i also have debt, i go to college, and im trying to afford rent in california while i get settled.

I just started working there two months ago. ive made 7,000 this month, that pays 1/4 my debt.

sorry it was a long a$$ reply. i had alot of info to put down. there is still alot more. pick up a copy of The Idiots Guide to mortgaging. it will help you out sooooo much. I wont be on much longer, cuz i have to study for a history exam tomorrow. i havent studied for it yet and i dont want to bomb the test. so pm me, if i dont reply right away its cuz im buried in my book under a mountain of notes.

that sounds good. but theres no gauranteed deals. i mean with all due respect, if the job was soo great why do you drive a civic?

youre right, there are no gauranteed deals. you will be lucky to have 1 person out of a 100 that you call fill out an application. and then out of every 20 people that fill out an application, only 2 of them go through with it to get a loan. but the average person in this business gets at least 2 deals a month. for the amount of money you will make, its worth it. plus, its a buyers market at the moment. prices are dropping and everyone is starting to buy, especially soldiers coming home, great time to be in the lending business.

youre right, there are no gauranteed deals. you will be lucky to have 1 person out of a 100 that you call fill out an application. and then out of every 20 people that fill out an application, only 2 of them go through with it to get a loan. but the average person in this business gets at least 2 deals a month. for the amount of money you will make, its worth it. plus, its a buyers market at the moment. prices are dropping and everyone is starting to buy, especially soldiers coming home, great time to be in the lending business.

so whats the base pay on this job? i mean, this just sounds soo iffy. cuz like you said, youll be lucky if 1 out of 100 even fill out an application. then only only ten percent of the 1 percent that actually filled out the application will be approved. idk its nothingn id quit my job over thats for sure. because the seven thousand dollars you could make in one month, may have to last you two or three months.

so whats the base pay on this job? i mean, this just sounds soo iffy. cuz like you said, youll be lucky if 1 out of 100 even fill out an application. then only only ten percent of the 1 percent that actually filled out the application will be approved. idk its nothingn id quit my job over thats for sure. because the seven thousand dollars you could make in one month, may have to last you two or three months.

there is no base pay. its based on commission. im not saying quit your job over it. you can do all the work from home. once you get started though, and you get the hang of it, its not hard at all to make a living. also, you have to remember, you make alot of calls. and the average person makes at least two deals a month. plus, with my company in particular, we focus on contacting the people that are having their homes foreclosed, so they need money quick, and we get alot of business that way. we also deal in all 50 states as well as mexico, so, the chances are extremely great for you to at least get two deals a month.

besides, like i said before, this is the perfect time to be in this business. everybody is buying. there is alot of money being made right now. especially in california, we just passed a law stating that immigrants cant rent anymore, so guess what they are doing. they are getting loans to buy homes. i wouldnt be surprised if i ended up getting at least 10 deals in the next two months. chances are, i will. but, yeah, there is risk involved for people that do this full time and dont have any other source of income. but for the amount of money to be earned. its completely worth it. you can start this part time and make the money for it on the side.

there is no base pay. its based on commission. im not saying quit your job over it. you can do all the work from home. once you get started though, and you get the hang of it, its not hard at all to make a living. also, you have to remember, you make alot of calls. and the average person makes at least two deals a month. plus, with my company in particular, we focus on contacting the people that are having their homes foreclosed, so they need money quick, and we get alot of business that way. we also deal in all 50 states as well as mexico, so, the chances are extremely great for you to at least get two deals a month.

besides, like i said before, this is the perfect time to be in this business. everybody is buying. there is alot of money being made right now. especially in california, we just passed a law stating that immigrants cant rent anymore, so guess what they are doing. they are getting loans to buy homes. i wouldnt be surprised if i ended up getting at least 10 deals in the next two months. chances are, i will. but, yeah, there is risk involved for people that do this full time and dont have any other source of income. but for the amount of money to be earned. its completely worth it. you can start this part time and make the money for it on the side.

oh okay. sorry if i was riding your nuts, im just skeptical when it comes to issh like that. cuz i mean if it was that easy to make that kinda money than everyone and their brother would be doing it, you know.

Do you ever get to drive your dad's Hung?

Is it teh sexxorrrrz if you do?

what if i went to a Honda dealership with a big wad of money? do you think they'd let me test drive it?

bwahahaha

I've driven it a couple of times. Of course, my dad hardly ever even drives it. It's 6 years old now and has 12,000 miles, and 3000 of those are from a trip when they first got it. I bet it didn't get driven more than 200-300 miles this year.

Archived