NOOBS, read here

mountaindewguy

;p; who carks eabout pwninga haha aw iim drunk it alll dony matterz

ok... after that. I never ever wanna here someone bitch about mine.., becuase thats just rediculous. Half of those arent even words for god sake.

shipshank you give noobs a bad name you are officially a f*g... , and solles im doin this for u cuz your not on right now and cant pass up the oportunity..

and shipshank do us all a favor and normal_stfu-noob.jpg

Most people will recommend DC sports or Greddy headers if you ask, because you can't beat them for the price.

i believe that its GReddy...but i might be wrong....actually im not wrong...dont hate...im part of the high school class of 08....uggggghhh son

Shishpanik is not a n00b.

He is respected, he just thinks before he posts, hence the reason for the low post count.

So rapperbasher, STFU.

And besides, he's drunk off his ass.

Yeah i've been on this board for almost a year now. Sorry about me being drunk I had quite the adventure last night (it involved jungle juice, wawa, and pre-gaming :thumbsup:). And rapperbasher, don't carry on the name to anyone else, I don't post stuff like "what kind of engine is in my civic and does it have veetecks". Plenty of people here "drunk-post", it's actually quite hard to type well when you're drunk. I think 90 would agree i've seen him post drunk :thumbsup:

Yeah i've been on this board for almost a year now. Sorry about me being drunk I had quite the adventure last night (it involved jungle juice, wawa, and pre-gaming :thumbsup:). And rapperbasher, don't carry on the name to anyone else, I don't post stuff like "what kind of engine is in my civic and does it have veetecks". Plenty of people here "drunk-post", it's actually quite hard to type well when you're drunk. I think 90 would agree i've seen him post drunk :thumbsup:

ooo my bad i didnt look at the date you started... and yes it is reallyyyy hard to type drunk haha

p.s.-Jungle juice=crazy nights what did you make yours w/ 151 or everclear?

Archived