Official General Photography Thread

chris(pa)

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i donno never used them. i've noticed some filters causes a star effect around the lights

You can get the star effect without a filter by using a higher f-stop and longer shutter speed.

These look alot better than the last ones Hung. Good stuff.

Yeah, these came out a lot better this time. Not really sure why they were so crappy last time.

Yeah, these came out a lot better this time. Not really sure why they were so crappy last time.

Your definition of crappy is extradorinarily skewed. Even your crappy photos are vastly superior to anything I have ever taken.

Different time of day or location? You said the trees were shading the area of the water the geese were in.

Your definition of crappy is extradorinarily skewed. Even your crappy photos are vastly superior to anything I have ever taken.

:stupid:

Different time of day or location? You said the trees were shading the area of the water the geese were in.

Don't remember what the time of day was. Same location, different part of the lake. Probably had something to do with it being uber sunny out so the background was about as bright as the ducks were which helped them to both expose correctly together.

My photography sucks, but I'll share anyway. I need to edit them but I haven't had the time or patience.

Sunset picture in San Diego. [From a series I took. Another one from the series is in my sig.]

Picture441.jpg

Beach/storm pictures.

Picture319.jpg

Picture320.jpg

Picture318.jpg

Archived