Why Are Integras So Popular?

Killuminatic

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK well to sum this conversation up humor me with a list of IMPORT STATESIDE Competitivly Priced to a 1997 Acura Integra GSR.

And the Digital Camera anything over a 2.0 MPXL will take a very good picture.

So try and find one if possible huh.gif' alt=':huh:'>

SnU

IMPORT STATESIDE

1. mr2

2. 1st or 2nd gen crapsubishi eclipse gs-t, gs-x

3. rx7 2nd gen or if you can find a cheap one 3rd gen

4. 300zx

5. mkiii supra

6. celica all-trac

7. 2.5 rs impreza

8. audi a4

9. golf 1.8t, vr6

10. jetta 1.8t, vr6

i didn't think that they made a jetta 1.8L. i thought you could only get a 1.6L with turbo. oh well, not much difference anyway.

of course there are cars that can beat a integra...but then again for any givin car there is another one that can whoop the pants off it. who cares?

this thread just seems like a bunch of pointless nonsense.

Wow, I never said there wasn't because I know that stock S2000's suck. Dude, let it go, just cause you get pissed off because some cars can beat yours doesn't mean you have to ask for it to be locked.

SSRX7- he was letting it go and you had to chime in and get him going again,so why are you supprised when he wants the topic frozen ??

Just try not to flame other peoples stuff and mabey they wont have to freeze all the topics you reply too:)

SnU

I've asked to lock this topic because

1. It's off topic

2. It's turned into a pissing contest

3. If not locked now, it'll turn into another "Group Pic"

since this topic will be closed eventually, or left in the dust, I'd just like to say that if I was a moderator, I would personally check every post you made for negative or abusive comments and erase them. You are the only member here that anyone really has a constant beef with. Everyone else gets along fine, till you come stomping on any topic, make a rude comment, then the topic turns into a giant flame, and eventually closed. This isn't a Rubik's cube of puzzles here, it's rather easy to find the pattern. Let's just let this rest.

How articulate. How easily and hastily you dismiss factual information, and again, the only response you have is a negative. I expected as much. I'll not reply to this thread again, as it feels as if I were speaking to a child, and I don't like children. :)

Oh, and yes, I can read your rather immature signature. But honestly, it seems the only thing that has kissed your ass would have been a dog's jaws.

Wow, I never said there wasn't because I know that stock S2000's suck. Dude, let it go, just cause you get pissed off because some cars can beat yours doesn't mean you have to ask for it to be locked.

you said let it go...so let it go ssr. take your own advice here.

and i seem to remember a certain thread where people jumped on you and you asked for it to be locked...

I said let it go aboutit being locked. And I asked for it to be locked because I started it and it was off topic to the point of being useless. Whereas this thread is useful as stats are being posted.

SSRX7- Dude do you not take a hint !!SHUT THE F@#$ UP!! that damn dog should have gone for the throat IM being as calm and easy as I can evryones willing to drop it and you go off and say hes crying DUMB IMMATURE FOOL. Civic is right you seem like an ass because of your mouth. NOt your car or whatever you seem to know alot for a kid to wich is cool but why the hell would anyone want to post here if your just going to say ....da it looks ricey ....da your crying... go back to the doctor and ask him to put you on some valium or something I Guarantee if you would talk instead of flame or blame you will be taken more seriously man. Not trying to piss you off but its no way to make car buddies talking shizzA about there stuff.

SnU

Archived