English Papers

SolLesHonda

yea... phuck history papers too man... i ahve one on the origonal colonies of america stressing religion labor geography and trade... BOOOO to that, i wanted read up on engine managment... this paper can suck my d16z6 why cant i just write a paper on engine managment... seems much more educational as well as interesting... i know I would get a lot more out of it.

i hate papers.>_<

i may need that paper sups for my astronomy class some time. you own for helpin a brotha out?

CHEATER!!!

lol jk

But I did a group paper for Intro to Materials Tech this weekend. There were four people, me, matt, francis, and ryan. Ryan wasn't on campus for the weekend so I told him to write his part of the paper and email it to me. He never emailed it to me and it is now 1:15am Monday morning. The paper is due at 2:00pm today. I wrote my part, matt wrote his, and francis wrote his. So I wrote Ryan's part just now. I hate doing work at night. It poor time managment in my opinion. But I did it and Ryan's name is not going on the report. I love college. w00t

actually turns out that i checked my email in the morning and there was an email from him with the complete part of his paper. i threw it in the paper and put his name on it. oh well. but we did teammate evaluations today and i tore him apart, lol.

I love english papers. I'm a grammar buff and love those type of classes....also love Math and Science. I'll tell you what sucks though. Analyzing Financial Statements. My Financial Statements class has me analyzing and preparing common-size balance sheets, income statements, statements of stockholders' equity, etc..... It sucks so bad and is truly the worst class I've ever taken. I would kill to have an english paper instead.

Archived